Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheFrozenNobody

Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date Basically Confirmed

I mean any game with or without a release date starts fading away in mind when it takes too long for a certain person, it depends on the amount of patience you have for a certain thing (some people have more than others and that's fine) but not all people are the same and not all people have the same perspective and circumstances in life which is what many must understand, not everyone has a ps4 or ps3,and not everyone has years to wait for stuff maybe they will be too busy to do it then, perhaps working a certain job or going to a certain school or college. so don't judge my comment without thinking about other people's perspectives and situations,some people just straight up hate the fact that 2.8 exists, I'm not saying that I hate it but I understand why people do. And ill personally admit that I was one of those people hoping for a late 2016 release for kh3 but now that it might not be happening then I'm kind of disappointed even though it was never confirmed, I had hope, but ill Change my comment since it was overly "negative"

Edited by lea12345

I said personally so that I could get away with my own opinion so that you people wouldn't end up replying to me with smart alec comments

dude, you're complaining about not being interested in a game, that you're on a fan site for, and talking about the game you're complaining about, either you're lying to yourself and you're still interested, or you're 100% wasting your time just to be negative, which is no way to live, and fyi, there's a 0% of someones opinion not getting commented on anymore, esp ON A WEBSITE WHERE TALKING ABOUT FACTS AND OPINIONS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE WEBSITE! it's blatantly obvious what was gonna happen

dude, you're complaining about not being interested in a game, that you're on a fan site for, and talking about the game you're complaining about, either you're lying to yourself and you're still interested, or you're 100% wasting your time just to be negative, which is no way to live, and fyi, there's a 0% of someones opinion not getting commented on anymore, esp ON A WEBSITE WHERE TALKING ABOUT FACTS AND OPINIONS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE WEBSITE! it's blatantly obvious what was gonna happen

well ill just shut up and sit down since im being so overly negative, im sorry for complaining, sorry to all of you who were highly offended by my comment

I've said 2017 for two years now. Can't believe all teh delusional fans that went through mental gymnastics thinking it would come out in 2016 or even 2015... lol

How was it "delusional" to think that a 2016 release was unfeasible? FFXV could be a summer release, putting KH3 as a holiday one.

It's the sudden announcement of II.8: Final Chapter Prologue that all of sudden deconfirms a 2016 release.

How was it "delusional" to think that a 2016 release was unfeasible? FFXV could be a summer release, putting KH3 as a holiday one.

It's the sudden announcement of II.8: Final Chapter Prologue that all of sudden deconfirms a 2016 release.

I agree with this mostly, but not with one part.

KH HD2.8 FCP could come out as soon as Q1 2016, and Q2-3 at the max. What this means is KH3 has a slim chance of being released in summer/winter of 2016.

I hope it does personally, but only if the game is ready. I do not want a game where dolan heals gooby twice while my health bar is beeping.

I always knew it was going to be released in 2017. When the exact date is finally announced, I will adjust this statement, adding the date to what I always knew.

Think about it this way: If we go by 1 KH game a year, we at least have a game to look forward to within a 1 year period. KHUX in NA, KH2.8, then if true, KH3! 

Why do many people assume that having a yearly release means that a Kingdom Hearts game has to be released in the Winter? For all we know, it is highly probable that 2.8 releases at fall next year, with Kingdom Hearts III following three to four months later.

The only way it could possibly have been 2016 is if FFXV was this year, which it won't be.

Except that Nomura has left FFXV a long time ago, so FFXV's date should be irrelevant to KHIII's.

Why do many people assume that having a yearly release means that a Kingdom Hearts game has to be released in the Winter? For all we know, it is highly probable that 2.8 releases at fall next year, with Kingdom Hearts III following three to four months later.

Just to do a u-turn: I am thinking that Kingdom Hearts III is going to be a Winter 2017 title now. :S