Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AirbagVII

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

Nice, I was waiting for something like this. Good work.

This makes even more excited to find out what the actual one for BBS 0.2 will be. Do you think that they will make a totally new Dearly Beloved for it, or just a remixed version of the BBS DB because this game won't be that long?

Nice, I was waiting for something like this. Good work.

This makes even more excited to find out what the actual one for BBS 0.2 will be. Do you think that they will make a totally new Dearly Beloved for it, or just a remixed version of the BBS DB because this game won't be that long?

That's a good question... I guess a new one, probably with hints of BbS and even KH3! ;)

Damn, I cannot wait to hear what they have for the 0.2 Dearly Beloved theme. Regardless, you've done really well here!

Edited by Guest

Really great job for the Aqua theme.

Check the video description for the link to the entire track (you don't want to miss it)! ;)

Damn, I cannot wait to hear what they have for the 0.2 Dearly Beloved theme. Regardless, you've done really well here!

Me neither! So excited for this (specially because I just bought a MGS5 PS4)... :D

Great job man (again)  xD It's amazing how fast you managed to make such an awesome Menu for BBS 0.2, I love it  :D

I gave it my best to create something that was true to the original idea for 2.9 but now with all the official titles and stuff.

For BbS 0.2, I really wanted to catch that lonely yet strong spirit of Aqua's journey though the Darkness.

And, since there is always light even in the deepest Darkness, the stars fitted well I guess. :P

I gave it my best to create something that was true to the original idea for 2.9 but now with all the official titles and stuff.

For BbS 0.2, I really wanted to catch that lonely yet strong spirit of Aqua's journey though the Darkness.

And, since there is always light even in the deepest Darkness, the stars fitted well I guess. :P

You really did, it's perfect!

To be honest, after watching your "funny" videos (which are hilarious, rarely laughed so hard in my life), I would have never thought you're capable of doing this magic work. Subscribing to your channel was one of the best decisions I've ever made  ;)

I actually meant the concept art.

It's also in the description! ;)

You really did, it's perfect!

To be honest, after watching your "funny" videos (which are hilarious, rarely laughed so hard in my life), I would have never thought you're capable of doing this magic work. Subscribing to your channel was one of the best decisions I've ever made  ;)

That's why we should never judge a book by it's cover (there's always another side, another story).

Maybe we should all look at the "Back Cover" from time to time (hope you get all the KH references as well as the subliminal Lenny Joke)... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's why we should never judge a book by it's cover (there's always another side, another story).

Maybe we should all look at the "Back Cover" from time to time (hope you get all the KH references as well as the subliminal Lenny Joke)... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

True. Or in your case, if the cover looks good open the book, because the "content" is even better ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

(and don't worry, I got them all, didn't miss a thing, if you know what I mean  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Edited by Felixx

True. Or in your case, if the cover looks good open the book, because the "content" is even better ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

(and don't worry, I got them all, didn't miss a thing, if you know what I mean  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

I love sharing my "content" with all KH fans out there... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This looks and sounds really great. Good work! :)

Thank you! :D

Dude, just like your previous work with the 2.9 Menu Concept, this Menu Concept you've made for 2.8 is amazing!  It gets me ever more so hyped for it! X_X

Same thing here! I'm so pumped up right now, specially taking in consideration I bought a PS4 just a few days prior to this announcement... :D

Same thing here! I'm so pumped up right now, specially taking in consideration I bought a PS4 just a few days prior to this announcement... :D

You're so lucky!  I hadn't planned on buying a PS4 until Kingdom Hearts III would come out, but taking into consideration that 2.8 is coming next year, I cannot let myself miss out on that!  So, I'll be trying to get myself a PS4 as soon as I possibly can! xD