Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EskimoSquirrel

Destiny The Taken King thoughts

I just want to know how others feel about The Taken King DLC for Destiny. I think they are headed in the right direction now. It was a good main story line and has a lot of stuff to do afterwards. The raid will be insane most likely. My only issue is Nolan North. He is awesome in everything but this. Its is like he tried to sound similar to Dinklage but tried way too hard and now sounds like that abomination. Over all though it was been really good so far.

Personally, I like Nolan North's Ghost.  He brings a bit more emotion to the character, it's interesting redoing the old missions to compare old and new, and to find the Taken randomly appearing in some of the old missions too.  Loving Stormcaller as well, especially since I created a new Warlock for it, used the special item to get to 25, and now I'm in the 30's, much higher than the Titan I started at.  Love the new levelling system too, it took me forever just to get my Titan to 25 with the Light levelling system.

I just bought it yesterday, and only played a few missions, but I love that there are cinematics in almost every mission, and I love that it's making me start over fresh with new green weapons (which are stronger than my previous exotics!). 

I got lucky with the Veteran mission and wound up with a pretty cool exotic called Bad Juju, it's a pretty good Pulse Rifle (my preferred primary) 160 damage.  Once I upgrade it it'll reload with every kill and get an increase in strength when it does so, as well as a bonus when firing from the hip (which is what I usually do)

I just bought it yesterday, and only played a few missions, but I love that there are cinematics in almost every mission, and I love that it's making me start over fresh with new green weapons (which are stronger than my previous exotics!). 

Yeah it feels dirty using an Uncommon over an Exotic

I'm loving it. In fact, I'm playing on two separate consoles. :0 And yes I mean I seriously paid for both a ps4 version and Xbox one version. I got the $80 collectors for ps4 because I haven't owned anything for destiny on ps4. I did start on ps3 though. I also happened to have everything else digital on Xbox so I had to get two versions so I could maximize my play time between the groups I play with.