Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

My Ideal Yu-GI-OH Game for next-gen

Yugioh has so much potential in terms of a game... Konami have bit the big one so we won't be seeing one from them ever again.

The layout for duels in Legacy of the duelist looks like exactly like every other Yu-GI-OH game.

We need a true next gen yu-gi-oh where when we duel everything is in glorious 3d, I have an idea in my head so I'm going to describe the way I want duels to go.

When you start a duel, instead of the plain 2D LAYOUT, I have a better idea.

We should get a lush 3d background, maybe some people cheering and in the centre are our duelists. When its your turn the camera focuses nicely onto your character and each monster has its own 3d model of course, so if you had blue eyes white dragon out, there would actually be an actual 3D blue eyes white dragon on the playing field. And so forth. The attack animations should look luscious and detailed.

Duels with upto 5 people should be supported.

We get to explore the main areas from the original series, 5DS and GX. Fighting alongside our favourite characters, Joey, Crow, Kaiba, Jaden, Yugi, Atem AND Zane and so forth.

Everything should be fully voiced

We should get to customize our duelists with clothes and different duel-disks.

The game should contain cards from the original Yugioh all the way to 5DS. Dueling on motorcycles should also return.

The game should have you playing through the best arcs of Yugioh, GX and 5DS. Remember how DBZ xenoverse had you fighting against buu, frieza and cell in their sagas? This game should do the same with Malik, the guys from the Oricalcos saga, Yubel and the guy from 5DS (He has silver hair can't remember his name)

oh and A BATTLE AGAINST ZORC.

MULTIPLAYER. MULTIPLAYER. MULTIPLAYER.

A FULLY 3D YUGIOH GAME. Make it happen, someone.

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

This is great and all......but why stop here,we have have VR already,what we all really need is VR YU-Gi-OH, It'll be just like the Anime too......kinda.Anyway I had this idea for a time,we could have a VR headset(or just use AR alternatively) that is connected to our duel disks that displays our cards with holographic like 3D models and we would see a hud with our life points and whatnot...C'mon someone make this happen!!