Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who do you think owned Master Xehanort's Keyblade?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think owned Master Xehanort's Keyblade?

• The Master of Masters Foreteller
    • The Sixth Foreteller

I'm guessing Xehanort got/stole it from his master who is probably a descendant of the 6th foreteller. We see the keyblade in the KH3 trailer.

Edited by Elast0

I'd say the sixth apprentice's because the keyblade Master Xehanort wields is a will passed down. The will Master Xehanort has is a dark one and it started with the sixth apprentice who is the traitor.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

The Master of Masters apparently had an all-seeing eye. This could be represented on Xehanort's Keyblade with the eye.Posted Image

However, this could be said for Vanitas' Keyblade as well.

This was my thoughts exactly. I immediately assumed that it was going to be the sixth Foretellers Keyblade, however, this "all seeing eye" may be embedded on this very Keyblade. As far as Vanitas goes, he is Ventus other half, and if we go with the resurrection theory, the all seeing eye of his Keyblade may be reflective of Leopardus being theoretically traiterous. 

I always thought it belonged to the sixth foreteller until Young Xehanort said that it is "the oldest Keyblade". Because of these words, I believe that this Keyblade belonged to the Master of Masters. However, let's not forget that it's possible that this Keyblade belonged to both of them. What I mean is that it's possible that the Master of Masters passed down his Keyblade to the sixth Foreteller before supposedly vanishing and possibly giving it to him/her as a sign of appreciation instead of giving a Book of Prophecy.

I believe that the keyblade originally belonged to the master of masters too, but I assume that he didn't pass down his keyblade to the sixth foreteller. A more plausible theory would be that the sixth foreteller is his nobody aka No Heart, which makes him automatically get the keyblade.

This was my thoughts exactly. I immediately assumed that it was going to be the sixth Foretellers Keyblade, however, this "all seeing eye" may be embedded on this very Keyblade. As far as Vanitas goes, he is Ventus other half, and if we go with the resurrection theory, the all seeing eye of his Keyblade may be reflective of Leopardus being theoretically traiterous. 

I just wanted to add as well that Riku's Way To Dawn Keyblade also has this same eye, though it is in a different shade. Whether this has an significance or relevance is a mystery.

waytothedawn.png?t=1252409005

I always thought it belonged to the sixth foreteller until Young Xehanort said that it is "the oldest Keyblade". Because of these words, I believe that this Keyblade belonged to the Master of Masters. However, let's not forget that it's possible that this Keyblade belonged to both of them. What I mean is that it's possible that the Master of Masters passed down his Keyblade to the sixth Foreteller before supposedly vanishing and possibly giving it to him/her as a sign of appreciation instead of giving a Book of Prophecy.

The Master of Masters knew about the "traitor" before the traitor even knew his true destiny in the Keyblade War era. That's the last thing he'd do. However, you do have a viable point. "The oldest Keyblade" sentence is what jars me too. The oldest Keyblade would be The Masters of Masters Keyblade yet the Sixth Foreteller fits the persona of Master Xehanort or somebody with Xehanorts ambitions perfectly. We need a KHX update asap for more new information  :lol:

I just wanted to add as well that Riku's Way To Dawn Keyblade also has this same eye, though it is in a different shade. Whether this has an significance or relevance is a mystery.

waytothedawn.png?t=1252409005

Actually, there's a similarity between Vanitas and Riku: they both harbor Xehanort. When Riku turned into Riku-Ansem: that's when he started to dabble with the darkness. Riku eventually overcame his darkness by accepting the influence that Xehanort had on him, and as part of the acceptance: Riku has an "all seeing eye" on the way to the dawn. Vanitas on the other hand was created by Xehanort by fracturing Ventus heart, and chances are, Xehanort placed a piece of himself into Vanitas to ensure he remains as a Seeker of Darkness.

The Master of Masters knew about the "traitor" before the traitor even knew his true destiny in the Keyblade War era. That's the last thing he'd do. However, you do have a viable point. "The oldest Keyblade" sentence is what jars me too. The oldest Keyblade would be The Masters of Masters Keyblade yet the Sixth Foreteller fits the persona of Master Xehanort or somebody with Xehanorts ambitions perfectly. We need a KHX update asap for more new information  :lol:

We have to remember though, it has yet to be confirmed if the sixth Foreteller is the traitor. I'm not trying to say I'm right about my theory or anything. I'm just saying that for me personally, I don't think the sixth Foreteller is the traitor cause I think it would be WAY too obvious if it was him/her.

We have to remember though, it has yet to be confirmed if the sixth Foreteller is the traitor. I'm not trying to say I'm right about my theory or anything. I'm just saying that for me personally, I don't think the sixth Foreteller is the traitor cause I think it would be WAY too obvious if it was him/her.

Therein lies the issue, most people are going by the "reincarnated" theory in which each Foreteller is representative of a particular character.

Here are the defined similarities with the Foretellers and key protagonists.

Unicornis = Riku

Vulpeus = Kairi

Ursus = Terra

Leopardis = Ventus

Anguis = Aqua

So, going by that theory, the sixth Foreteller could either be a "reincarnated" Xehanort or "reincarnated" Lea and the Master of Masters could either be a "reincarnated" Xehanort or "reincarnated "Ansem The Wise".

However, let's not forget that it's possible that this Keyblade belonged to both of them. What I mean is that it's possible that the Master of Masters passed down his Keyblade to the sixth Foreteller before supposedly vanishing and possibly giving it to him/her as a sign of appreciation instead of giving a Book of Prophecy.

I like that theory. It always seemed strange to me that everyone got a book like Oprah Winfrey was the master of masters but then "aaah, nope, nothing for ya, boi!". Because if the Super Master was as clever as we are told then there has to be a reason for that - and no, I don't think, it was a "Terra" situation.

I like that theory. It always seemed strange to me that everyone got a book like Oprah Winfrey was the master of masters but then "aaah, nope, nothing for ya, boi!". Because if the Super Master was as clever as we are told then there has to be a reason for that - and no, I don't think, it was a "Terra" situation.

But a master treats all of his pupils equally. Besides, he has the all seeing eye, it's evident that the sixth fore-teller is a threat due to abusing the power of the Book of prophecies.

The master of masters clearly. In the new scene in Re:Coded HD Young Xehanort says "Out of all the keyblades in existence, Master Xehanort's is the most ancient".

But the thing is, it may be the most ancient in existence in present day. Who's to say that the Masters of Masters Keyblade is not at the Keyblade Graveyard?

But the thing is, it may be the most ancient in existence in present day. Who's to say that the Masters of Masters Keyblade is not at the Keyblade Graveyard?

What I'm saying is if hes the master of masters wouldnt he be the first ever keyblade wielder?

What I'm saying is if hes the master of masters wouldnt he be the first ever keyblade wielder?

Not really. He has his title because he's mentoring five Keyblade Masters. 

But a master treats all of his pupils equally. Besides, he has the all seeing eye, it's evident that the sixth fore-teller is a threat due to abusing the power of the Book of prophecies.

Again, we don't know if the sixth Foreteller is the traitor or not (yet). We know nothing about him/her, except that he/she didn't get a a Book of Prophecies.

I think that Master Xehanort's Keyblade came from the Sixth Foreteller!  Remember, the Master Of Masters gave five out of six Foretellers the Tome Of Prohecy, so, if he didn't give one to the sixth, then I doubt he'd give him a Keyblade.  So I'm thinking that maybe the Keyblade was the Sixth Forteller's to begin with.  His animal symbol, the demonic ram, is the only one who doesn't have a Union.  So yeah, it could belong to the Sixth Foreteller! :O