Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

GUYS, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?!?

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, with the recent, glorious, juicy bombardment of KH news we've received, something that interested me very much is the fact that X Back Cover is also going to be running on Kingdom Hearts III's engine! Do you know what this means!?  SERIOUSLY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?

This means that we'll probably get to see the Keyblade War, in all it's HD, KHIII graphical glory!  We'll get to see the downfall of the five unions, and it's probably going to be quite a gruesome sight!  Just think about it!  If this were to happen, I'd like the segment showing the war to last quite a few minutes, so we can see the variety of different abilities being used by many Keyblade Wielders, plus, seeing the Union leaders themselves fighting!  I'm severely hoping this happens!

Seeing all that with Kingdom Hearts III's graphics...lord, it's going to be amazing! X_X

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, with the recent, glorious, juicy bombardment of KH news we've received, something that interested me very much is the fact that X Back Cover is also going to be running on Kingdom Hearts III's engine! Do you know what this means!?  SERIOUSLY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?

This means that we'll probably get to see the Keyblade War, in all it's HD, KHIII graphical glory!  We'll get to see the downfall of the five unions, and it's probably going to be quite a gruesome sight!  Just think about it!  If this were to happen, I'd like the segment showing the war to last quite a few minutes, so we can see the variety of different abilities being used by many Keyblade Wielders, plus, seeing the Union leaders themselves fighting!  I'm severely hoping this happens!

Seeing all that with Kingdom Hearts III's graphics...lord, it's going to be amazing! X_X

You could very well be right. We might see it on the KH3 technology. However, I thought that it would have graphics like HD3D would. I could very well be wrong (I hope I am). That would be very cool and yet gruesome. By the way, do not forget that we will se the Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts 3.

You could very well be right. We might see it on the KH3 technology. However, I thought that it would have graphics like HD3D would. I could very well be wrong (I hope I am). That would be very cool and yet gruesome. By the way, do not forget that we will se the Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Yes, it shall be amazing, to think, ah, just to think, gives one much hype! :D

Ah yes, you are quite right about that!  We'll be seeing the Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts III as well! :D

The graphics in DDD HD are poor. They've just upscaled it. Riku has no fingers.

That's a bit pessimistic. They've probably added finer details and clarity like 1.5 and 2.5.

Who cares as long if you can fight Julius on the big screen.

See, somebody who's happy about the Kingdom Hearts 3DHD reveal  :biggrin:

yyyyyeeeeeeeEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSomg but seeing the war would be so sad IMOlike just seeing everybody fight ; ________ ;somebody get a truck load of tissue boxes ready!!

I've already got you covered! *Has a year's worth of tissue boxes.* We're ready! xD

Infinite hype.

HYPEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

Seeing the Keyblade War could be interesting, but then I like imagining how it happened rather than being given it. Either way, it'd be interesting. 

It is an interesting prospect indeed, and if we do get to witness it, oh God, I can't even imagine how sad it's going to be! X_X

That is very possible I noticed the KH3 engine from the start.

Who cares aslong if you can fight Julius on the big screen.

THE ENGINE!!!  THE ENGINE!!! X_X

And honestly, I didn't like Julius all that much, but you can bet I'll be psyched to fight him on the big screen! :D

See, somebody who's happy about the Kingdom Hearts 3DHD reveal  :biggrin:

Hey, I'm happy about KH3D getting Remastered too! :P

And honestly, I didn't like Julius all that much, but you can bet I'll be psyched to fight him on the big screen! :D

What's wrong with Julius? A Frankenstein Pete that isn't really Pete is an amazing boss to battle against!

What's wrong with Julius? A Frankenstein Pete that isn't really Pete is an amazing boss to battle against!

Yeah, I know, but compared to all the other Secret Bosses the series has offered, I just felt that this one just didn't exude that level of intimidation that I've come to expect from Secret Boss battles in the series, ya know?

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, with the recent, glorious, juicy bombardment of KH news we've received, something that interested me very much is the fact that X Back Cover is also going to be running on Kingdom Hearts III's engine! Do you know what this means!? SERIOUSLY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?This means that we'll probably get to see the Keyblade War, in all it's HD, KHIII graphical glory! We'll get to see the downfall of the five unions, and it's probably going to be quite a gruesome sight! Just think about it! If this were to happen, I'd like the segment showing the war to last quite a few minutes, so we can see the variety of different abilities being used by many Keyblade Wielders, plus, seeing the Union leaders themselves fighting! I'm severely hoping this happens!Seeing all that with Kingdom Hearts III's graphics...lord, it's going to be amazing! X_X

Don't get your hopes up. χ details the events leading up to the Keyblade War, but not the war itself. The official time line says that the Keyblade War happens after χ, not during. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Don't get your hopes up. χ details the events leading up to the Key blade War, but not the awe itself. The official time line says that the Key blade War happens after χ, not during.

Aw, I see.  Thanks for the heads up!  And omg, the recent news concerning X is very interesting!  The traitor shall finally be revealed in Back Cover! And more on Xehanort's Keyblade shall be explained! Gahhh, so much hype! X_X

Aw, I see.  Thanks for the heads up!  And omg, the recent news concerning X is very interesting!  The traitor shall finally be revealed in Back Cover! And more on Xehanort's Keyblade shall be explained! Gahhh, so much hype! X_X

Besides, I know this is really ambitious and has no chance of happening until after the Xehanort Saga and even then only a very slim one, but I'd rather the actual Keyblade War be told in a full-scale MMO like FFXIV:ARR.

Besides, I know this is really ambitious and has no chance of happening until after the Xehanort Saga and even then only a very slim one, but I'd rather the actual Keyblade War be told in a full-scale MMO like FFXIV:ARR.

Hmm, I see.  I never thought of it that way!  Well, knowing Nomura, who knows what could happen? :O

The graphics in DDD HD are poor. They've just upscaled it. Riku has no fingers.

He has fingers, he's always had fingers....they're just really bulky french fries, which I really wish they would change. I know next to nothing about game design, but does it really take that long to replace and animate his fingers so that they are thinner and separated in every part of the game like in KH2?

aka "HD textures" the minimum effort required for HD remasters

That's a bold assumption! do you HD remaster yourself by any chance?

He has fingers, he's always had fingers....they're just really bulky french fries, which I really wish they would change. I know next to nothing about game design, but does it really take that long to replace and animate his fingers so that they are thinner and separated in every part of the game like in KH2?

I've always found that funny how KH characters tend to have blocky fingers in cutscenes, but it's never bothered me much, ya know? xD

aka "HD textures" the minimum effort required for HD remasters

That's a bold assumption! do you HD remaster yourself by any chance?

^This.

I've always found that funny how KH characters tend to have blocky fingers in cutscenes, but it's never bothered me much, ya know? xD

^This.

That never bothered me too much either, it's just Riku's DDD fingers that bug me. In all of his appearances he's had decently slender fingers (as far as my memory goes), more or less the same as Sora's. But for some reason his fingers look "meatier" in DDD or more short or stubby towards the end. It's almost as if someone took Terra's hand, shrunk it slightly, and put it on Riku's arm....after cutting the fingertips off by about 3/4 of an inch! I'm starting to wonder if he had a woodshop incident prior to the game or something. xP

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

That never bothered me too much either, it's just Riku's DDD fingers that bug me. In all of his appearances he's had decently slender fingers (as far as my memory goes), more or less the same as Sora's. But for some reason his fingers look "meatier" in DDD or more short or stubby towards the end. It's almost as if someone took Terra's hand, shrunk it slightly, and put it on Riku's arm....after cutting the fingertips off by about 3/4 of an inch! I'm starting to wonder if he had a woodshop incident prior to the game or something. xP

Lmao, who knows?  That remains a mystery!  It shall be known as the Blocky Finger Riku Caper! xD