Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Pokemoncuzzie

Stop spells

I never really paid much attention when using these spells. I know they go Stop, Stopra, Stopga then Stopza, but what exactly is the effect? Is it only an increase in radius, or does the spell last longer as well.Also, have any other magics got a "za" version. Stop is the only one I am aware of.

Just longer radius in KH1. BBS has longer duration, CoM has both.

There's Zero Graviza from DDD, which is basically Magnet under another name (and the status it inflicts actually is called Magnet in the Ultimania).

Edited by Ultima Spark

KH1 has both longer radius and longer duration

And Stopza is not usable. It is what Mickey does when he enter Where Nothing Gathers in 3D to stop the Xehanorts.

Mickey Mouse is so badass, he can inflict negative status effects on bosses, 12 bosses at the same time, and with the status effect most difficult to inflict to anyone

Edited by Fenrissychros

And Stopza is not usable. It is what Mickey does when he enter Where Nothing Gathers in 3D to stop the Xehanorts.

Mickey Mouse is so badass, he can inflict negative status effects on bosses, 12 bosses at the same time, and with the status effect most difficult to inflict to anyone

Yeah, Stopza is what really makes me curious about it. It lasts during the whole duration of the boss fight doesn't it?Also one other question about this spell (but more on the speculation/theory side)The radius of the spell is completely stopped in time except for the caster (assuming that is how the logic works) and some people can also resist it (Master Xehanort). So after the spell stops (haha), does that radius fast forward to normal time? I guess that might explain why the damage occurs AFTER the spell is over. Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I can't wrap my head around it.

Just longer radius in KH1. BBS has longer duration, CoM has both.

There's Zero Graviza from DDD, which is basically Magnet under another name (and the status it inflicts actually is called Magnet in the Ultimania).

its like that in the u.s. strategy guide too

On 9/22/2015 at 4:20 AM, Fenrissychros said:

Actually you're wrong mickey uses Ultima against xehanort who uses stopza. And you would be capable to use stopza if it was a magic use in kh 3 no reason why sora  wouldn't be able to do if he's already use all these crazy wack ass abilities in COM DDD kh 2/1 and even recoded 

On 9/22/2015 at 3:20 AM, Fenrissychros said:

I think Mickey just used Stoppaga and just called it Stopza to be quicker and to get into character.