Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Dengeki PlayStation interview with Tetsuya Nomura details Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

well it looks like 3D is still going to have the command deck xD

That's fine honestly, the command deck or menu style are both good to me. I just hope they make it so you can see more than two commands at a time.

For Japan. Who knows how long after will it come overseas.

This is really bad news. The later 2.8 comes out, the longer we have to wait for KH3. I was thinking a summer release for this game would lead to a Q1 2017 release for KH3, but it is more likely to be a Winter 2017 title now. .___.

This is really bad news. The later 2.8 comes out, the longer we have to wait for KH3. I was thinking a summer release for this game would lead to a Q1 2017 release for KH3, but it is more likely to be a Winter 2017 title now. .___.

Well atleast it won't be any later than 2018.

Well atleast it won't be any later than 2018.

It isn't as if we've been waiting long enough for this game now. If Kingdom Hearts III doesn't get a release date by next year's E3, then it is safe to assume we're going to be getting Kingdom Hearts 3 in Winter 2017. This really sucks. I didn't know how long it'd take for them to make 2.8HD in all honesty. Only one of them is a full game and it is just remastering to a certain extent. The other two are short in content. :/ 

Question for those who've played Dream Drop Distance.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how annoying was the drop system?

I did not find the drop system annoying at all, you even get the chance to drop whenever you wish to switch between characters so it's up to you.

i hoping winter 2017 for kh3 it means more time for the voice acotrs to be put it in and muic plus it gives them more to polish the game as for 2.8 i  say around e3 it will come out

Question for those who've played Dream Drop Distance.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how annoying was the drop system?

11.Every freaking time when i fought a boss. 

But this doesn't really mean he left her there. Like in the evil kind of way.

It does mean he left her there. Whether he had no choice is another story. But still why say nothing? Why keep it a secret? Bigger question why didn't she tell Mickey what happened to Terra since he's the only one they were still figuring out???

It does mean he left her there. Whether he had no choice is another story. But still why say nothing? Why keep it a secret? Bigger question why didn't she tell Mickey what happened to Terra since he's the only one they were still figuring out???

Either we will never find out because Nomura, or we could MAYBE see it in 0.2, but relating to what you mentioned it wouldn't make sense if Aqua told Mickey about Terra because of Re:Coded, again like you mentioned.