Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

The strongest Final Fantasy antagonist ever

As much as I hope he wasn't. It is what Square has stated. 

I once tried to convince someone of this in a youtube comment, but then he went about saying that it doesn't matter what the new members say. I was like "wut". It's the same team basically lol.

PS: I would like to see him and Sephiroth interact though. We really haven't seen Sephiroth at full power tbh.

Edited by Sorarocks93

As much as I hope he wasn't. It is what Square has stated. 

I once tried to convince someone of this in a youtube comment, but then he went about saying that it doesn't matter what the new members say. I was like "wut". It's the same team basically lol.

PS: I would like to see him and Sephiroth interact though. We really haven't seen Sephiroth at full power tbh.

Pretty much, Kitase has kept his division amazingly intact since VII.

We should in the new Dissidia.

I'm disappointed Square. Surely Kefka was the most powerful villain in the Final Fantasy universe. He had the power of the Warring Triad, the very essence of all magic itself.

That's imposible! 

The Orfan was nearly a god, and Bhunivelze is the allmighty god! That man couldn't win even when Noel didn't want to kill him (although Caius made him kill him in the end), but I just don't understand why SE says that, in the game is said that he would die if he got killed (although he does appear again in Lighting Returns).

Exdeath could deal with him, if he's immortal, just send him to the rift, Kefka could do it too, if he's immortal, just destroy him until he becomes a million particles

(he did destroy the world in no time, I think he could do the same with Caius)

I actually think the strongest one is or either 

Bhunivelze (he just wouldn't die, no matter how many times Lightining and the others beated him, and he was really strong, at least stronger than Caius)

, Cloud of Darkness

(remember that in order to beat her, the heroes needed the power of the dark heroes, and she was still very powerful)

, Zeromus

(in order to beat him, Cecil had to use the power of the Crystal, and that was only to see his real form)

or Exdeath

(they were going to be defeated until the Warriors of Dawn, or however the old guys were called, came to save them from the black hole)

If this is not enough, I must say that Caius is one of the only antagonists to be defeated by less than 4 people

, in this case, 2 did it, and one of the 2 (Serah) was no way stronger than Lightning and the others from the previous game

The things that are in the spoiler thing are spoilers that have to do with many FF titles, but especially the FFXIII series.

The idea of directly comparing Caius to all the past games and asserting that he is stronger than every villain ever kind of reeks of trying too hard. Rather than just be content with being strong in the context of his own game, it's like there's an obsession to make sure that everyone thinks he's better than all the other characters, which is kind of a mindset that has plagued a lot of how XIII has been marketed by Square. 

Maybe in physical power, lol, while most FF's antagonist are focused on magical power.

Exdeath takes the cake for the title of the most powerful Final Fantasy antagonist. He can also deal with him with no problems, just by sending him to the rift.

Maybe in physical power, lol, while most FF's antagonist are focused on magical power.

Exdeath takes the cake for the title of the most powerful Final Fantasy antagonist. He can also deal with him with no problems, just by sending him to the rift.

FFV's writer says otherwise.

Can Caius erase any part of existence with a thought?

Only reason the WoLs were able to defeat him is because his power turned against him with the help of The warriors of dawn.

What Kitase says, goes.

although I don't personally have anything against the FFXIII series, to me this does seem to reek a bit of trying too hard to raise the "coolness" factor of the XIII games by claiming it has the strongest villain in the FF series. granted one villain has to be the strongest by comparison I suppose, but the fact that it's the villain from the most recent FFXIII series is what makes me question it. oh well them's the breaks i guess. 

although I don't personally have anything against the FFXIII series, to me this does seem to reek a bit of trying too hard to raise the "coolness" factor of the XIII games by claiming it has the strongest villain in the FF series. granted one villain has to be the strongest by comparison I suppose, but the fact that it's the villain from the most recent FFXIII series is what makes me question it. oh well them's the breaks i guess. 

You can say that, but Caius is also very popular.

Alright, since the committee said he's the strongest FF antagonist, I guess he's the strongest.

But I still liked Exdeath better. "Feel the Void!"

His voice is just so awesome. :D

"The Void surpasses even discord!"

"An empty victory."

Alright, since the committee said he's the strongest FF antagonist, I guess he's the strongest.But I still liked Exdeath better. "Feel the Void!"His voice is just so awesome. :D"The Void surpasses even discord!""An empty victory."

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. All FF villains are pretty great.

This doesn't seem very authentic, and doesn't make much sense. Caius is strong sure but the strongest ff antagonist is kinda pushing it, bunivelsa is not "A" god but is God , sepiroth....I shouldnt have to exlain him. kefca ,ultimecia , exdeath

It doesn't really matter. Motomu Toriyama & Yoshinori Kitase said he's strongest so he is.

Hell yeah, there's my boy Caius!  This wonderful villain was amazing, and he was also sympathetic!  He didn't want Yeul to die over and over, so he decided to put fate into his own hands and stop this endless chain of  death and rebirth from repeating itself!  That's what made me love Caius, and plus, the dude's a frickin beast!  A BEAST, I TELL YOU! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Hm, I'm rather disappointed in that choice, but I'm not surprised.  Japan's strangely obsessed with the FFXIII trilogy.

I do like Caius, but he's definitely not the first FF villain I think of when it comes to the strongest.  I mean, there were not one, but two villains that destroyed an entire world, and that was Exdeath and Kuja.  Even Kefka sorta implied that he could destroy his world whenever he wanted to, but didn't because he wanted to see all life slowly perish.  Now that I think about it, didn't the Cloud of Darkness say she/it destroyed countless planets before?  And in The After Years, the Creator also said that he destroyed countless planets.  I mean c'mon, Caius doesn't even compare to these five when it comes to power!

For me, the strongest FF villain would have to be Kuja.  Not only did he destroy Terra, but he's also the only villain to defeat the whole party whenever you fight him.  But that's just my opinion.

Hm, I'm rather disappointed in that choice, but I'm not surprised.  Japan's strangely obsessed with the FFXIII trilogy.

I do like Caius, but he's definitely not the first FF villain I think of when it comes to the strongest.  I mean, there were not one, but two villains that destroyed an entire world, and that was Exdeath and Kuja.  Even Kefka sorta implied that he could destroy his world whenever he wanted to, but didn't because he wanted to see all life slowly perish.  Now that I think about it, didn't the Cloud of Darkness say she/it destroyed countless planets before?  And in The After Years, the Creator also said that he destroyed countless planets.  I mean c'mon, Caius doesn't even compare to these five when it comes to power!

For me, the strongest FF villain would have to be Kuja.  Not only did he destroy Terra, but he's also the only villain to defeat the whole party whenever you fight him.  But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, they still cosplay heavily as the characters. TGS '15 was loaded with them.

It doesn't really matter. Motomu Toriyama & Yoshinori Kitase said he's strongest so he is.

thats just what he seys he didn't make all the other ff antagonist so it's just a opinion based hypothesis Edited by liamaru