Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Square Enix calls Lightning "legendary" & new World of Final Fantasy screenshots

Square Enix has called the face of the franchise for an entire generation, Lightning, legendary. 

Along the way, the siblings encounter notable characters, locations and monsters that will be familiar to FINAL FANTASY® fans, including the legendary Lightning from FINAL FANTASY XIII and the town of Cornelia from the original FINAL FANTASY.

Additionally, you can check out 26 new screenshots below. 

View post on imgur.com

Lightning-Chan sugoi desu ka, Lightning-Chan koawii~ daisuki desu lightning is the face of final fantasy.........Until final fantasy 7 remake comes out and cloud reclaimes his title

Keep telling yourself that while those two amazing games keep making Square Enix more & more money.

Well, it's not that I don't like the 13 series, I don't mind it actually but it's just that...first lightning turned out to be a emo Cloud rip off and then turned into some all powerful valkyrie goddess thing and then in Lightning Returns...she becomes female Jesus.

CUTE!!

Me & Wakeless agree! So cute!

Well, it's not that I don't like the 13 series, I don't mind it actually but it's just that...first lightning turned out to be a emo Cloud rip off and then turned into some all powerful valkyrie goddess thing and then in Lightning Returns...she becomes female Jesus.

And both worked so well and made her a legend! There's reasons for each and everything.