Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Karasu3

Greetings!

Nice to meet everyone!  Let's see, I'm not really good at introductions ^^;

I've been a KH fan ever since the first one came out, but believe it or not, didn't get the chance to actually play one of the games until 2011! (Just never got a PS2 until then).  I played the first one that summer, and within two months, I had played all of the games up to that point.  I've been on this site since then, keeping up with news and such, but now i'm finally getting around to making an account so I can socialize and be more active in the community! ^^  As you can tell by my icon, i'm a big Final Fantasy XIII fan! (Don't hit me for it! O.O).  i'm also a big anime fan.  For hobbies (besides gaming), I like to draw and write, and I also read a lot too.

I don't really know what else to put here, so I guess i'm done ^^;

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll enjoy being more active in this crazy place. :)

And don't worry about liking FF13, it gets quite some hate, but I don't think it's that bad. Just because it's not as good as some other FF titles doesn't mean it's the worst JRPG ever.

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll enjoy being more active in this crazy place. :) And don't worry about liking FF13, it gets quite some hate, but I don't think it's that bad. Just because it's not as good as some other FF titles doesn't mean it's the worst JRPG ever.

Thanks! And yeah, I guess I have a pretty close attatchment to it cuz it was the first FF I tried