Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hero of Light XIV

KHUX When would they likely announce an English Unchained X [chi] Release date?

Specifically what would be the specific event or circumstances where they would announce the English release of Unchained X for mobile devices? With TGS over and nothing new concerning that has surfaced, I feel like they would be playing pretty late into the game if they announced a release date at D23 Japan. Not only that, but there are practically no other big English focused gaming events scheduled this year where they would make such an announcement, unless they planned to do a international release and announce a date at a different foreign gaming event. By logic of the whole one game a year rule, you'd expect that they would still release it before the end of this year, and I hope they still do, but at this point the wait and timing is getting just a bit too close and tight for my liking. It almost feels like they won't get around to it until early next year or maybe even later. If they were to announce a date at any point this year though, where and when do you think they would likely announce the release date? The suspense is killing me. T.T"

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

Man, I wish people learned that the "1 game a year rule" isn't necessarily a rule, it's a goal. The goal doesn't mean a guarantee it will happen, but it's what they would like to accomplish.  There's a chance it won't release till 2016.

With a mobile game they don't really need a large event to announce a release date. They announced the JP release date over Twitter. It could be any day that they announce it, but I wouldn't expect anything till October/November.

With a mobile game they don't really need a large event to announce a release date. They announced the JP release date over Twitter. It could be any day that they announce it, but I wouldn't expect anything till October/November.

This is what i've been saying like to be honest I feel that the release is imminent (it could happen at anytime) and im hoping for a release next month as I have theorized before if Japan got their announcement in May and got the game in September (4-5 months after annonucement) then since we over here in North America got our announcement in June ,I think its possible for us to get it in October( which would be 4-5 months after our announcement) now this is only my personal theory, and Its probably stupid and inaccurate anyway.

Edited by lea12345

This is what i've been saying like to be honest I feel that the release is imminent (it could happen at anytime) and im hoping for a release next month as I have theorized before if Japan got their announcement in May and got the game in September (4-5 months after annonucement) then since we over here in North America got our announcement in June ,I think its possible for us to get it in October( which would be 4-5 months after our announcement) now this is only my personal theory, and Its probably stupid and inaccurate anyway.

I like your theory though! But we're almost reaching next month (October) and they didn't came up with an announcement so... where might they announce it if it happens?

I like your theory though! But we're almost reaching next month (October) and they didn't came up with an announcement so... where might they announce it if it happens?

Its just like what Ven983 said they announced the Japanese release date on Twitter ( I think it was announced like a week before it came out too,but dont quote me on that btw can someone correct me if I'm wrong about this?) so they could end up announcing it on social media like they did with Japan

Edited by lea12345

Man, I wish people learned that the "1 game a year rule" isn't necessarily a rule, it's a goal. The goal doesn't mean a guarantee it will happen, but it's what they would like to accomplish.  There's a chance it won't release till 2016.

But it's been kept so far so I see why people would think it's a rule.

But it's been kept so far so I see why people would think it's a rule.

It's practically a rule by this point. Yes, it's a goal when you get down to it, but when it gives the team a little bit more of a push to do good work in an efficient amount of time, it typically can yield a great result, and it's been consistent so far, so I wouldn't count it out just yet.

I am Italian ... and I hope that this game comes out in Italy and in America as soon possibbile ... but I think that by October 3 we will know something because the game will perform the first 3 months of life .

It's confirmed like you said, so answering by your title, "yes" would be the answer. Just don't know when.

If we ever get info, KH13 will definitely report it on here and you will know then. :)

All you need to know is that it is confirmed for English.  The KH13 team is very fast and very dedicated to finding this type of news out, so they will have it posted minutes after it is announced.

Hopefully it will be out soon for North America, our release is practically imminent (but what worries me is that people from all over will just hop on and crash the servers like they did in Japan :(  I already know its going to happen again)

Edited by lea12345

Hi guys I wanted to ask ; do you think when it comes out in America and in the West this game ? I ask because today the game has taken the first month of life ... and I thought that Nomura would have said the date maybe ... but I was wrong to great ( Thanks Nomura -.- ) . And nothing I just wanted to hear the views of other people :)PS: Sorry if English is not the best but I'm Italian and I translated everything with google translator xD

I think it should be out soon as I have been saying the release is imminent but what bothers me is the fact that since it came out in Japan we haven't heard another thing about it but hopefully it will be out soon