Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Elias Jose

Utada's new song in 2016

I was searching new information about utada's next album or next song and i found this http://entertainment.analisadaily.com/read/ini-rencana-hikaru-utada-berikutnya/172966/2015/09/21 ..It was written in indonesian but with google translate i realise that Utada will visit Japan next summer with her baby and she will give us a new song on August 2016.Is this valid???Can this song be the kingdom hearts 3's soundtrack??? :rolleyes:

I looked for it and I discovered, it's true. Next year there will be a new album from Utada Hikaru, I read this from her website. Probably one of those songs will be Kingdom Hearts III's soundtrack.

It's a possibility. Usually Utada Hikaru's songs are remixed slightly to fit Kingdom Hearts anyway.

from utada's website there is nothing official yet.we just know that utada was preparing a new album during her pregnacy but nothing more.no official date no song announcements no nothing.So,if this website tells the truth or lying,i am not sure.

I'm not getting my hopes up for a song made by her. She's made her viewpoint on her experiences in the past very clear. And even if she does write one up, I can't say I'd be surprised if we didn't get an English version.