Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Would you like to see Disney animated TV movies in KH3?

What I mean by Disney animated movies are like The Proud Family Movie, or Kim Possible: So Not the Drama/Sitch in Time, and Phineas & Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension. Kim Possible, to me, can fit Kingdom Hearts the most but I can also see The Proud Family work too.

I've dreamed of a Kim Possible world for a long time, so I'd love for SE to incorporate it. Or at the very least, make Kim a side character in Radiant Garden maybe.

Can you please elaborate?

TV series are ever continuing. It'd take a bunch of Kingdom Hearts games just to finish a series. That's why they just stick to movies.

TV series are ever continuing. It'd take a bunch of Kingdom Hearts games just to finish a series. That's why they just stick to movies.

That's why i said the movies not the shows themselves. Use the plot from the movie for the game

Not really. I love kim Possible, but even with the over the top villains, and such the setting is still too close to reality for me, and the art styles don't seem to add up.

Well, Pirates of the Caribbean & Tron/Tron Legacy would like say something.

I'm not really sure where to stand on this.  If Nomura wants to test new ground by using TV show movie/TV show in general material from Disney to make worlds, then hey, by all means!  Taking risks is part of what has made Kingdom Hearts the awesome series it is!  So then, if this were to happen, I really don't know how I'd feel.  I'd have to play through said world and decide if I like it or not. :3

I would think that would actually make it easier to write a separate scenario for a world based on the show, easier to make it seem like "just another day" kind of thing with its own self contained plot. 

I would think that would actually make it easier to write a separate scenario for a world based on the show, easier to make it seem like "just another day" kind of thing with its own self contained plot. 

It'd still feel out of place form the movies

Cartoon Movies are known as extended episodes, meaning you have to know the show if you are watching the movie. Also TV shows aren't as exciting as Films when announced.

Besides, the toons aren't as recongnizable as the films, so if they REALLY wanted to do it, they should just put all of them together and make up Toontown

Edited by Knuxpyro56

I've dreamed of a Kim Possible world for a long time, so I'd love for SE to incorporate it. Or at the very least, make Kim a side character in Radiant Garden maybe.

Or a summon but I'd love to see Perry and Doof there. Maybe Gravity Falls, the whole fan theory about Stan using Heartless fits so well. I actually tweeted to Alex Hirsch about it but still no response 

Thanks, but no thanks. Besides, they never really put in a tv series.

They sorta put a TV series element in with Sparky (experiment 221 being a boss in BBS) 

They sorta put a TV series element in with Sparky (experiment 221 being a boss in BBS)

True, but they had that world based off of the movie Lilo and Stitch. I think 221 was an extra. Remember, they base the worlds off of movies and sometimes have the story of the worlds slightly altered, but with the same ending or, in the case of KH3, have a story set after the original.