Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Azure Flame

Pokemon: A new Beginning in Johto

Tei had no words to say.

All the hate ge felt towards Strike was gone.

Now he seemed like a goal. Someone he wanted to surpass no matter what and someone that could grow to become a great friend and rival.

"Make sure to train hard because next time we will be WAY stronger!" Tei told him with a confident smile and then offered his hand. "Let's meet again."

Strike took it as he smiled. "Well we are bound to eventually, but maybe next time we will have both grown a bit. I can't wait to see Quill once he gets stronger, he looks like a fine Pokemon indeed. Well anyways, I got to go, see you when I see you." Strike said as he then walked out of the Pokemon Center and looked at the note Alexis gave him. "Hmm, now we have a choice Zoda, do we skip town and get away while we can from her, or go meet up with her? Decisions, decisions." Strike said as Zoda looked at him. Zoda was looking tired from the big day they all had together. Strike shrugged, "Yeah we better meet up with her so we can at least have a place to sleep tonight." Strike said as he started walking to Alexis's house.

Tei kept staring at his hands for a couple of seconds. "So this is how having a friend feels like."

He wasn't sad anymore. He was excited. More excited than he had ever been in his life.

He finally had a goal, a rival and friends.

This was going to be one really fun journey.

Tei walked out of the Pokemon Center and walked back into his house where his aunt was waiting for him.

"How was the first day as a trainer?" She asked the moment her nephew walked in.

"It was amazing. I can't wait to leave tomorrow!" Tei quickly walked up the stairs and entered his room.

Without hesitation he fell on his bed, sleep instantly taking him.

Quill curled into ball upon its trainer's belly.

Both drfifted to sleep, anxiously waiting for the next morning.

Adam had taken a pan out of his bag and was holding it over the open flame roasting some of the berries he had picked. The scent wasn't exactly tasteful, however it wasn't disgusting either. "Take your pick now or forever hold your peace" he said to the others as the food was close to being finished. 

Kor ate some of the Berries, and looked at Adam, and gave him a thumbs up. He had never eaten a Berry before until now. He like the taste of the Berries. He looked at Chuck, and nodded at him, and looked at Adam. "Thanks for the food, Adam, that really hit the spot." Said Kor, talking to Adam.

Adam seemed unimpressed by his own work. "I could do better... This is just improvising... When we arrive in Cherrygrove City tomorrow we should stock up at the PokeMart and heal our pokemon and the Pokemon Center. They will be tired after we finish training." explained Adam as he broke the Oran berry he was eating in two and gave the other half to Rex. "Ill also stock up on food for the road... we need to eat more than just berries." he added as he looked around the area. It was becoming rather dark and Adam had some plans for the night. He waited for his pokemon to finish eating before recalling it into its Pokeball. "I'm going to look around... I'll return later." He said to the other 3 before he headed for the tree-line of route 29. He was on the search for a pokemon.

"Im sure..." said Adam as he leaves the his groups line of sight.

Adam's eyes adjusted to the darkness as he walked along route 29. He saw the glowing eyes of many nocturnal pokemon. The last light of day was about to disappear along the treeline. He watched all of the silhouetted shapes of the wild pokemon run by. He proceeded to walk deeper into the foliage of nature. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye Adam saw a silhouette headed straight for him. He raised his arms over his head to protect himself, resulting in his arm getting scratched. Adam winced as the shape flew upwards and the figure of a Murkrow was visible for a split second as the light dissipeared. "Must've entered its territory..... well if it wants to fight dirty than thats fine by me." he grabbed Rex's Pokeball and threw it, calling out the Big Jaw pokemon. "Here we go, Rex. Our first battle! give it all you got!"

"Dile!" the pokemon hissed fiercely as it prepared for a fight.

"Crow!" exclaimed the airborne pokemon, its cry was angered.

Adam opened up his pokedex and looked at Totodile's attacks. He grinned. "Rex use Dragon Dance!" In response the water type pokemon began moving in strange patterns causing its power and speed to rise. The Murkrow, seeing an opportunity, attempts to dive bomb Rex with a Wing Attack. "I don't think so! Grab hold of it with Ice Fang!"

"DILE!" Growled the pokemon as it opened its large maw and a frigid mist began to emanate from it. The Murrow attempted to slow down but found it was too late. Rex bit down on the dark pokemon's wing and freezing it solid. The Murrow was heavily damage and immobilized.

"Now your mine." Adam smirked as he took an empty pokeball from his belt and threw it. The Darkness pokemon was enveloped in a white light and pulled within the pokeball. The ball then fell to the ground. One, Two, Three. Ding. The pokemon was captured. Adam walked over to the pokeball and picked it up. "Welcome to the team, Nightingale." he then looked back and traced his path back through the foliage after placing the pokeball, containing his new pokemon on his belt.

Edited by Unto The abyss

Alexis sighed as she finished picked up the house and making a place for Strike to sleep in the Living room. "There! That should do it." She smiled as Hahari came down the stairs, having Finished exploring the house. "So what do you think?" Asked Alexis. The pokemon's response sounded rather indifferent. "Well, I suppose it could use some flowers, but I wont be around and Mom is always away so nobody could take care of them....so I apologize if its a bit bland."

Strike followed the directions to Alexis's house and didn't take long to find it. Instead of knocking, he just went straight into the house. "Alexis, we are here." Strike said walking through the door closing the door behind him.

"Huh?!" Alexis turned around and looked down the hall. "Ever heard of knocking!" She growled, folding her arms as she looked at him."Either way your set up in the living room. If you need me Im upstairs. My room is the second one on the left." She explained before going upstairs. "Oh and dont destroy the house. Shoes are to be taken off at the door, The refridgerator is empty, and well... Just dont break anything." She explained

Strike looked at Zoda, "She thinks poorly of us, doesn't she? Maybe if she would realize who I am, maybe we would get some more respect. Oh well, time to get ready for bed. Lady Dark, come out!" Strike said sending Lady Dark out of its Pokeball. "Okay, everyone, bed time." Strike said as he went to sleep on the area where Alexis had put him for the night, and Zoda fell asleep on a nearby chair. Lady Dark however looked out the window noticing the stars in the night sky. Since she knows that she will evolve one day and needs to be ready to use the stars to her advantage.

Kor was looking up at the Stars with a smile. He had never seen Stars himself, but they felt soothing to him in someway. His Pokeballs were laying beside him, hurdled close to him. Kor was feeling happy about all of this. He couldn't wait for the next day to come soon.er/

Alexis sighed upon reaching her room. She changed into some pajamas and crawled into her bed with Hahari resting at the foot of it. "Its going to be a rough journey ahead of us...." She said before falling alseep.

Adam pushed away the bushes in his way. "I should've taken the trail...." he grumbled to himself, now covered in scratches from thorns and branches. He sighed as he saw the light of the campfire through the shroud of nature infront of him. He was not quiet with his actions. Causing the and Plants to rustle loudly.

Edited by Unto The abyss

Adam returned to camp and without a word. He called out Totodile to douse the fire and the crawled in to his tent where he fell fast into sleep. His dreams were entangle in the possibilities of his adventure, and his return to Kanto, a Champion. Sadly dreams come to an end and Adam woke up early in the morning. The Sun had just began to rise. He shook Rex awake

"Dile." hissed the Big Jaw pokemon. 

Adam whispered "Time to go on a small hunt." he whispered as he crawled out of the tent. Not wanting to wake up the others once out he proceeded to go deeper into route 49 in search of a Phanphy.

Chuck woke up just as Adam left, watching him walk out of the tent.  He got up and let out his Pokémon, so they could stretch their legs and, in the case of Hedwig, their wings.

Strike had woken up awhile ago, enough to have time to go to the market and buy tons of food and was now preparing it all. He was making all kinds of different breakfast foods that one could find in the Pokemon world. "Surely is good that we are able to use your powers to help crisp the food, and not burn it." Strike said to Zoda who was helping to make the meat and berries crisp. Lady Dark was helping make sure that the food did't have one bad place on it as looked fine. "Making breakfast was fun alone, but you guys make everything better." Strike said with a smile

A beam of light shined into the room through a crack in the blinds, hitting Alexis in the eyes. The girl groaned not wanting to get up however Hahari, saw the sun beam and was drawn towards it the grass type pokemon. The pokemon used its vines to open the blinds more causing the sunlight to flood in. Alexis unhappily woke up and squinted at the sunlight. "Morning... Oh great...." she crawled out of the bed and walked down the stairs, still in her pajamas. As she climbed down the stairs she caught the scent of food. "What is he doing!" she growled as she bolted down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess and she truly looked like she had woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

The Chikorita remained upstairs basking in the morning sunlight.

Kor woke up, and got out of the tent, and took a deep breath of fresh air, and looked up at the sky. He took his Pokeballs out of the tent, and held them in his hands. He was looking forward to this new day. This was his second day on his journey with his friends, and he was enjoying it. "Good morning, guys, the sun is shining and it's bright!" Shouted Kor, talking to everyone.

Strike saw Alexis and noticed how she looked. Alexis must not be a morning person. "Good morning Alexis, breakfast will be ready soon. And don't worry about the mess, Lady Dark, Zoda, myself, and our new friend are going to take care of it." Strike said as he flipped the pan of pancakes.