Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Azure Flame

Pokemon: A new Beginning in Johto

Adam quietly nodded revealing the contents to the others. "For the road ahead" he said to the group. His voice, void of almost all emotion, as usual. However he seemed eager to journey onward. His want to move ahead made his excitement for his journey clear.

Kor looked towards the next Route, feeling excited. He was wondering what he and his friends would encounter next. He could feel his blood pumping, as he smiled. He began to walk out of the Pokemon Center, and towards the next Route. "We'll go up this Route!" Shouted Kor, talking to his friends with a cheerful tone in his voice.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Kor followed Chuck, still smiling. He looked up towards the sky, and towards the Route  as he kept walking. He held his bag on his shoulder, as he gripped it. He was excited to be moving on now. "Okay then, onward, friends!" Shouted Kor, talking to his friends.

As they went through the route, Chuck encountered a Croagunk that was a lighter shade of blue than usual.  "Let's go Gojira, Rollout!" Chuck said, sending out the shiny Larvitar, who curled into a ball and rolled at the toxic frog, ramming into it.  It got knocked back, but Gojira wound up poisoned in the process.  "He must have the Poison Touch ability." Chuck said, cursing the fact that Larvitar got poisoned.  The Croagunk used Venoshock, dealing even more damage due to the fact that Larvitar was poisoned.  Larvitar came back aroud with Rollout, hitting Croagunk again, dealing more damage with the second pass.  Chuck pulled out a Pokeball and tossed it at the Croagunk, who got pulled into it.  It shook once, twice, then burst open, the Croagunk popping out again with a Poison Sting, firing a poisonous dart from it's mouth.  Chuck tossed another Pokeball, and this time the Pokémon was captured.  Chuck used an Antidote on Gojira to cure his poison and picked up the ball.  "I'll call you Deadshot." he said.

Strike nodded as he knocked on the door. "Hello?" A man said opening the door. "Hello, you must be the owner of this house. We came here to learn about the berries and the apricorns you know about. You see we just started on our journey, and we want to make sure we learn all about everything we need." Strike said in a nice manner. "Oh, that is so wonderful that you want to know about natural items. Please come in, come in. My father is away at the moment, but I am his son and have learned everything I know from him." The man said as he looked to be in his late teens and had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a gardener's outfit. Strike walked into the house with Zoda in his hands.

Alexis followed Strike in. She was obviously uncomfortable about entering a strangers house.

It didn't take long for the man to tell Strike and Alexis about the different types of apricorns and berries and how to use them to work to an advantage. When the man was done, Strike said thanks and started to leave. "That was very interesting, wasn't it Zoda." Strike said as they both were happy to learn more.

(Hope you guys don't mind the skip in time. I am at the beach until Saturday and plus I wanted to skip this part and go straight into the part where my group goes to meet Mr. Pokemon!)

As they leave the house Alexis spots something run off out of the corner of her eye. "W-what was that?" She muttered to herself before deciding to run after it seeing as it could be a pokemon she hadnt seen before.

(Im gonna run this to Mr. Pokemon's place.)

Alexis continued to follow the the form. "Maybe I should catch it..." She muttered to herself. "Hahari use Razor Leaf!" The pokemon responded and from the leaf on its head it let loose many razors which missed the figure.

Strike noticed the spirit in Alexis wanting to get whatever the figure was. "She should really slow down there, she may hurt something." Strike said aloud. Zoda just watched what was happening. Strike and Zoda continued after Alexis.

"It was indeed a good catch..." Adam looked at Chuck. "Another tally for the strangely colored pokemon you hold." He said with his hands in his pockets. He continued to walk along the path. "The more variety you have the better chance you have to beat the gym leaders." His eyes scan over his companions. They hadnt any clue of his recent captures. So far so good.

Kor was still with his friends, looking around the Route. He folded his arms as he looked towards the grass with a smile on his face. He was looking forward to seeing if he could get more Pokemon. He looked up ahead of the Route, and smiled as he unfolded his arms. He couldn't wait to travel with his friends.

"I know that there are plenty of bug types around." He points to a tree being used as a nest by Metapods. He seemed rather uninterested in the metapods though. "Ive also heard of there being wild heracross around if you check the right places..." He sounded far more interested in the prospect of obtaining a Heracross than anything else.