Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EskimoSquirrel

Film Any fans of Marble Hornets (Slenderman)?

So most of you know who Slenderman is by now, but do you know of the Marble Hornets YouTube series? The guys behind the series took the myth of the 'Slenderman' and turned it into a cool story as a project for their film class at my school, The University of Alabama. If you have not watched the series and like scary stuff I strongly suggest you watch it. They are separated into 'entries' and span over a few years of filming. The games and popularity pretty much originated from this series even though it is not as well known as the games and fiction. The point though is what the fans reaction to the show and the ending were? I loved the show but the ending was a little dull and did not have much closure.

Their channel is now called Clear Lakes 44 for a new project they are working on.

Since I am going to school here I have met some of the people and have found one of the creepier sets for the show which is an abandoned mental institution on the outskirts of the city. I have plenty of pictures if you guys think it is worth sharing! I will have to convert them to JPEG though because CR2 is too big to upload so if it gets enough interest I will.

not really a "fan" but i remember watching some of their videos years ago. There was one where the two guys were lifting weights in their basement and you could see Slenderman just standing in the background looking in through a window.

Later during the series it definitely picked up where he attacked and stuff.