Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Did you vote for Sora to be in Super Smash Bros. via the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?

Did you vote for Sora to be in Super Smash Bros. via the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote for Sora to be in Super Smash Bros. via the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?

• Yes! I really want Sora in Super Smash Bros.!
    • I haven't yet, but I will now!
    • No, I voted for a different Kingdom Hearts character. (Tell us who!)
    • No, I voted for a different character altogether. (Tell us who!)
    • I'm choosing not to cast a vote.
    • Another option? Let us know in the comments!

Did you vote for Sora to be in Super Smash Bros. via the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot?

I know I did! Today is the last day that votes can be submitted, so be sure to send in those last minute votes! You can submit more than one vote, so feel free to vote again even if you've already done so, or vote for a different character.

Edited by Toominator

Yes, because there is no need for Nintendo characters to be in a fighting game made by Nintendo! The game should be filled with Disney characters and Square Enix characters and they should get rid of all Nintendo characters altogether and not make any DLC with Nintendo characters, but Square Enix and Disney are more deserving to be in a game made by Nintendo!

Yes, because there is no need for Nintendo characters to be in a fighting game made by Nintendo! The game should be filled with Disney characters and Square Enix characters and they should get rid of all Nintendo characters altogether and not make any DLC with Nintendo characters, but Square Enix and Disney are more deserving to be in a game made by Nintendo!

Nintendo said it themselves that any character is fair game. As long as they're origin point was a game. That means no anime or movie or TV characters. And probably no M rated characters.

Nintendo said it themselves that any character is fair game. As long as they're origin point was a game. That means no anime or movie or TV characters. And probably no M rated characters.

Yes, but acting like it's okay to not have any Nintendo characters is not. Every character that people have nonstop talked about is not Nintendo related or King K Rool! There are some Nintendo characters not in Smash that deserve to be in but just aren't yet, and having almost every want be non Nintendo related isn't fair to those characters and their fans!

Sorry, but other dreams got in the way of me voting for Sora. But hey, I still want Sora in Smash Bros., don't get me wrong, it's just that certain characters I thought of got me thinking about wanting them in there as well. :) But I know that they will get a chance. One day... Once people realize who the character I wanted truly is, they too will know his name!

#Veemon4Smash

(Sorry guys! PS: I was thinking about putting Jude in as a vote, but only Tales of Xillia players would know who he is.)

Rock on!

I voted for Snake because...

Posted Image

I already voted Sora, Snake, and Big Boss multiple times. Really it would be awesome to get any of these guys, but the fact that 3 character slots were found gives me hope that all three of my votes might make it! <3

Also, I would love to see the return of Snake's glorious ass in Smash. X)

I already voted Sora, Snake, and Big Boss multiple times. Really it would be awesome to get any of these guys, but the fact that 3 character slots were found gives me hope that all three of my votes might make it! <3

Also, I would love to see the return of Snake's glorious ass in Smash. X)

I agree.