Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oli

Did you use Reality Shifts in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?

Did you use Reality Shifts in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Did you use Reality Shifts in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?

• Yes! I found it extremely useful!
    • I used it sometimes.
    • No, I prefer using Flowmotion or Deck Commands.
    • I haven't played Dream Drop Distance yet.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Some of them were forced or you couldn't move on or complete the game, so everyone who has played through the whole game should say yes to this, but personally, they were fun for me to use so I used them whenever I could, just like using the Dream Eater's specials whenever I could. But I am very interested in how they will work on the PS4, since they used touch screen to begin with.

nah it broke the flow of gameplay having to get out the stylus and do the little swish flick thing on the bottom screen. felt a bit too gimmicky. 

It's pretty easy to just hold the stylus while playing (also the stylus makes using Dream Eater abilities way easier).

Edited by HeyMouseSayCheese

I used them a fair amount. Eventually I stopped clutching the stylus and just used my thumbs to hit it, which made things a lot easier. I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll adapt it for the PS4.

No I never use the Reality Shifts in the first six worlds because I mostly use Flowmotion and the Command Decks. Besides I barely even use the bottom screen when I was playing Dream Drop Distance, the only time I use the bottom screen is to train my Dream Eaters, use my Dream Eaters special abilities, and use the Reality Shifts in The World That Never Was.

Edited by Movies798

No I never use the Reality Shifts in the first six worlds because I mostly use Flowmotion and the Command Decks. Besides I barely even use the bottom screen when I was playing Dream Drop Distance, the only time I use the bottom screen is to train my Dream Eaters, use my Dream Eaters special abilities, and use the Reality Shifts in The World That Never Was.

actually u did in the grid, pranksters paradise, and country of musketeers 

I remember using them quite a bit. Not sure that I found them useful, but more so I just liked using them for fun, and like was said already, it was a pretty neat way to utilize the touch screen. 

i would say being able to finish the game is useful lol

yeah i used them, they were OP and cool.

It's been a while since I played this game, but if I remember correctly- yes. I used them quite often. It not only made the game more interactive but added some visuals, if I'm not wrong? Idk, I thought they were nice.

I just wish some of them activated more often during boss battles. I had to die and retry against Rinzler SOOOOO many times before I finally managed to use the Reality Shift on him. Most players wouldn't care one way or another, but I prefer to have more cinematic battles, so using every trick available in a flashy manner is always a must for me.

Also, unrelated question, but has anyone ever figured out how to make the stage in the Charclobster battle fill up with water? Because the strategy guide says that if you flip the stage upside down too much that it will start to fill with water, which will then heal the Charclobster, but I have flipped this stage a million times and nothing happened at all. I played the boss battle for 15 to 30 minutes trying not to kill the thing just to see if it would happen, and to this day it never has. I have not seen anyone posting any videos of this happening and nobody else ever seems to acknowledge it happening, so at this point I'm wondering if the people at Bradly Games were just making this up for no reason. The closest to anything interesting happening was when I got to activate the Bubble Reality Shift on the thing, which is also pretty rare itself.

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

actually u did in the grid, pranksters paradise, and country of musketeers 

Sorry I should've been more specific. I'm talking about not using the Reality Shifts while I'm fighting the Dream Eaters before the boss battle. I don't use the Reality Shifts while I'm level grinding before the boss battle because I don't see the point when I can use flowmotion and the command decks. I know you have to use the Reality Shifts in some worlds(The Grid, Prankster's Paradise, and The Country of Musketeers) because it helps move the story along but when I not fighting the boss battle I don't use them because I find them uninteresting. Except in The World That Never Was because in my opinion the World That Never Was has the best Reality Shift in the whole game.

I love how visually appealing it looked. They were really lazy on the design of the Hunchback of Notre Dames one though.