Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EskimoSquirrel

Possibility of Riku in SSB4

The Smash Ballot for Super Smash Bros 4 recently came to an end. Around the same time, David Gallagher's IMDB profile has Riku in Super Smash Bros Wii U added under his career. Now do not get too excited yet because IMDB pages can be edited by anyone with an account, but false information tends to be taken down shortly after posting. Now it is a waiting game to see if the role gets removed from his page, but most importantly who Nintendo decides to choose when they announce the results.

If Riku was added to Super Smash Bros 4, would you play as him?

That... Sounds somewhat cooler than Sora in some cases, especially if we're going by DDD logic (because that is the one they would probably use since it's newer). I can see it. I definitely play as Riku. The Final Smash would make even more sense! The second jump that Riku can use?! Make that his double jump or Midair Jump. Down-B? Make it his counter attack.

Yep, if that was legit, meaning not saying it is, I'd totally play as Riku!

this is sooo fake, but even if it was real he would probably only be a assist trophy or a partner in a final smash like robin and crom

That is what we are thinking, but I thought that it would be cool to bring up just in case. It would be cool none the less.

That... Sounds somewhat cooler than Sora in some cases, especially if we're going by DDD logic (because that is the one they would probably use since it's newer). I can see it. I definitely play as Riku. The Final Smash would make even more sense! The second jump that Riku can use?! Make that his double jump or Midair Jump. Down-B? Make it his counter attack.

Riku would fit the part more on the  developer side. He does not have an as in-depth combo system as Sora and relies mainly on that basic three hit combo. His move set would probably be based around his darkness abilities with his Ultimate Smash being the one where he teleports a lot I bet.

If they were to add a Kingdom Hearts character in Smash why wouldn't it be Sora,he's the main character,but I don't think we'll see a KH character in Smash 4.

That... Sounds somewhat cooler than Sora in some cases, especially if we're going by DDD logic (because that is the one they would probably use since it's newer). I can see it. I definitely play as Riku. The Final Smash would make even more sense! The second jump that Riku can use?! Make that his double jump or Midair Jump. Down-B? Make it his counter attack.Yep, if that was legit, meaning not saying it is, I'd totally play as Riku!

They could make his final smash the reality shift from twtnw!

Still calling it out as crap..the same page has a few things messed with. 

I mean yeah it most likely is, but when it says uncredited it means they would not be in the game's credits. He would not unless they decide to update them after he is added in. IMDB also lists the date as the year the production was made rather than when an actor/actress was in it. I was just clearing that up. It most likely is crap, but if not it would be great.

I mean yeah it most likely is, but when it says uncredited it means they would not be in the game's credits. He would not unless they decide to update them after he is added in. IMDB also lists the date as the year the production was made rather than when an actor/actress was in it. I was just clearing that up. It most likely is crap, but if not it would be great.

Oh, I wasn't arguing that..I was arguing the wrong dates, the movie listed he wasn't in, and the wrong titles on a few 7th Heaven shows. 

I can't confim if the Smash thing is true or not, but whoever put together this page is an idiot. 

Slightly off topic, I find it hard to believe Square would allow riku to be a DLC without some sort of contract deal or something. I wouldn't put any faith in it, but that's just my opinion. 

Oh, I wasn't arguing that..I was arguing the wrong dates, the movie listed he wasn't in, and the wrong titles on a few 7th Heaven shows. 

I can't confim if the Smash thing is true or not, but whoever put together this page is an idiot. 

Slightly off topic, I find it hard to believe Square would allow riku to be a DLC without some sort of contract deal or something. I wouldn't put any faith in it, but that's just my opinion. 

I didn't catch the 7th Heaven stuff. I never watched it haha. Yeah it seems unlikely, but we can also dream!