Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96 is retiring from KH13's staff after over 5 years

It'll be strange to see you as no longer a staff member, especially with your contributions towards so many areas and things around the site, indeed it will.

But you did very very well and your efforts will be remembered. So thank you, Sora96. And good luck! :)

It's a shame that you've chosen to leave the staff, but I fully understand.  There's a time and place for everything in life, and sometimes it's just that point where you have to move on.  I'm sure it was a very difficult decision.  I wish you the very best after this, Sora, and know that you and your news shall be missed.  I'm glad that you'll still be lingering around the site, however. : )  Take care, and thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the site up until this point, as well as your friendship.

Just don't forget me when you and Wakeless send out the wedding invitations. : P

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Geez, of all the things I thought I'd see on this site, this was not one of them. You've been a staff member for the majority of my time on this site. It's going to be so weird now. x_x But I respect your decision, and I wish you all the best. You've done so much for this site, thank you. :)

How do I put this?

You are the best pain-in-the-ass I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I think that sums it up.

Your poignancy, bluntness, and attentiveness will be sincerely missed. Whoever we hire next has some pretty damn big shoes to fill, and I'm not sure they will ever be filled to capacity. Thank you for all your help before and during my time as News Team Leader, and good luck in your future endeavors. Don't be a stranger, and like... if you change your mind, we'll certainly keep you around lol

Wow I really didn't expect this in a million years. You did an amazing job keeping the site up to date with its news and such. Hope wherever you move on to will be fun and even better than your experience here. Gl man.

Wow man, this is some pretty life changing stuff!  I've been a member here for 4 years, and for all that time, I've seen your news articles regarding the Kingdom Hearts series, and you've never failed to bring us the hype-worthy news that makes us get hyped up for the future of the series!  It looks like you've really put some thought into your retirement, and if you feel that this is what you really want to do, then hey, go for it!  You've done more than enough, so you deserve your retirement!  And I'm glad you aren't leaving this site!  I mean, just because you won't be a staff member anymore doesn't mean you have to stop being a member, right? :3

But anyways, thank you for all your dedicated hard work over the years, bringing us joy via all the amazing Kingdom Hearts news we've received, and all other topics you've made as well!  You'll be known as one of KH13's great legends!  Heck, you already are a legend!

So yeah, thank you Sora96!  Now go save the worlds and defeat Xehanort once and for all! :D

After serving as a staff member on KH13.com for over 5 years I have recently come to the decision to retire. I have been thinking about this for many months.

I finally joined Daniel's staff in July 2010 and since then I've uploaded thousands and thousands of images & videos, reported the latest Kingdom Hearts news, archive content and even serve as a moderator for a year. I've achieved everything I wanted to and so much more. But I believe now is the best time for me to retire and move on. There's simply nothing left I want to do for KH13.com.

I will stop working at KH13.com at the end of the month and my team will be disbanded. But none of us are going anywhere, not even me. I will still be around, I'm not leaving KH13.

I would like to thank Daniel, Aaron, Cricket, Everglow, the other friends I've made over the years and most importantly, my WakelessDream.

Thank you, sir for your tireless efforts in bringing us news as soon as they're still hot out of the oven

I don't think I could ever do what you did, in your undying devotion and time spent on this site so that we could be updated on the latests going-ons concerning square enix and video games in general. I can still recall some days when I'd get translation request emails from you and I'd be like....'LOL, another one to add to the priority to-do list'....

But yes, it will be sad to hear you are retiring from your position - (pleae read the next parts with this song in the background): but what you left was a grande legacy of a time when you and your team ruled like the duke, his lady (Wakeless) and his knights in fighting spam-bots and keeping law and order on the streets of KH13.com while providing to the people as the trusted right hand man to the King and Queen (Aaron and DChiuch, not sure who is who but thats up to you) . Good thing is you'll still be hanging around, and I hope you and your team can linger around here for much longer in the years to come.

And I, the lowly spoony bard, can only sing of a time when the light expires and darkness covers this website

I'm new here, so I don't know how much of what you have contributed, but hearing what others have said, it seems like the heart of KH13 will have a light that will never go out, because you'll still be here with us, defeating the darkness and finishing what we started. Thanks. And remember, the light of day may go dark. but dark times call for the light to grow stronger, and eventually take over once again. Thanks again, Sora.

NAW STAHP BEING A LAZY BUM AND GO KILL ZEHANERT ALREDY!

Didn't know you too long, but you always seems to have your crap together and were very helpful when we needed it. I guess this is not farewell since you will be on the site a lot, but thanks for helping this grow into something that can offer others opportunities like myself. Enjoy retirement. I expect a few post cards from you on Destiny Islands sprawled out in the sand!

Hey Sora, decided to swing by again for fun today and I saw this topic.

It makes me kinda sad...but thank you so much for all your hard work in the past 5 years :^)

It's kind of unbelievable that I've been a member on this site for so many years lol (tho I've been inactive since 2012??)

Well, that sucks! Now where will I get my KH news? D:

All I can say is thanks for the service you've provided and I'm glad to hear that you will still be here. :)

Ah....I would say that's a shame, but it seems that you are retiring for the right reasons, and have your mind set on better things. Thank you for all of the news, interviews, and articles that you have provided us with on a daily basis! Good luck with whatever you choose to do from now on. :)

It was nice knowing you, and always seeing you going the extra mile for the site, even if it means some things you did didn't get highly noticed. You have a good future, you darn good sir.

I won't forget the one post you made way back when there was a thread asking about... I think "How much time you spend on KH13?", and you simply responded "Well... I work here lol".

Posted Image