Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

No! No! NOOOOOOO!

Read this article from Siliconera:

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/05/konamis-pachinko-company-filed-a-trademark-for-big-boss/

Oh no! It's already happening! I remember Konami stating that the Metal Gear franchise will continue but Konami PLEASE DO NOT DO IT LIKE THIS! They are seriously killing this franchise. Just let the series end at MGS5: TPP

Edited by Tails

I'm honestly not surprised. It was bound to happen at one point. They replaced PT for a Silent Hill pachinko game for God's sake... That, and Konami in general has fallen apart so fast compared to others.

Honestly, I've never seen a triple A game company just crumble so devastatingly. Same goes for SEGA.

........bun of Stitch, RIGHT after the Super Smash Bros ballot ended! So much for getting Big Boss now...also, F you Konami. I mean, yeah I kind of saw this coming, but for the love of god, those damn gambling machines? Really!? What a disservice to such a great character. Let's look forward to seeing The Phantom Game....that sounded more clever in my head...

I'm honestly not surprised. It was bound to happen at one point. They replaced PT for a Silent Hill pachinko game for God's sake... That, and Konami in general has fallen apart so fast compared to others.

Honestly, I've never seen a triple A game company just crumble so devastatingly. Same goes for SEGA.

SEGA is fine wut

JRPGs and the popular project diva games. They showed alot of tgs this year