Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

New details on how Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover will tie into Kingdom Hearts III revealed in Dengeki PlayStation summary

Good lord, so much juicy, succulent information to digest!  The news here is frackin awesome! Now I really can't wait to read the Dengeki article about 2.8 and KHIII!  Good lord, the Lost Master, Xehanort's Keyblade...Kingdom Hearts being discussed more than it has for the whole series...everything connecting into Kingdom Hearts III...OH GOD, SO MUCH HYPE!

THE MORE NEWS WE GET ON KHIII, THE CLOSER WE GET TO THE GAME ITSELF!!! THE HYPE IS ON!!!  BRING ON THE DENGEKI ARTICLE, NOMURA!!!! :D

As always, wonderful news team, thank you very much for bringing us this gorgeous piece of KH news!  You make me so happy! :')

Of course, there's going to be, but what if it's something more than that? There's time travel in the deal now, and also, if this will be already revealed once Back Cover comes out, why is it going to be so significant during the entire duration of KH3. Something smells fishy about this. What if Riku is a traitor too and Back Cover is sort of foreshadowing this?]

P.S. Are we all really forgetting the biggest traitor clue yet which is the color of Riku's hair lol. That's a big warning already.

It's so significant because the foretellers are apparently still alive according to the games description Riku and Mickey will be looking for past keyblade wielders which we can only assume are the foretellers and not aqua and ven since sora will be looking for the 7 lights which we are pretty positive includes those two.

I guess there are good reasons for why it might and might not be true. Ya but what if there is more to Riku than we know already and Nomura is waiting to address everything in KH3. There's gotta be an explanation for the gray hair. They could have given him a totally different color. Maybe he's hiding something from us? Also, what about that cutscene in Recoded where he smiles back at Ansem before entering the portal to kidnap Kairi?  Fishy I say FISHY

I don't think the hair is anything important really, and that scene in Re:coded was a scene that happened in Kingdom Hearts 1 while the island was getting destroyed so that explains that.

I don't think the hair is anything important really, and that scene in Re:coded was a scene that happened in Kingdom Hearts 1 while the island was getting destroyed so that explains that.

Then what about Riku's voice actor voicing the part of "Young Xehanort" in BBS intro? Even his line "world too small", including with him looking out at the sea made it look just like what Riku did in KH1. I know it's supposed to be Xehanort when he was younger, but what if in that particular scene, it's not? 

God, Kingdom Hearts gets really freaking confusing and frustrating at times.I mean, we even got Time Travel and State of Beings in KH now so really, anything is really possible now. Eh, whatever, let's just enjoy the games ._.

Edited by Moochieh32

Then what about Riku's voice actor voicing the part of "Young Xehanort" in BBS intro? Even his line "world too small", including with him looking out at the sea made it look just like what Riku did in KH1. I know it's supposed to be Xehanort when he was younger, but what if in that particular scene, it's not?  God, Kingdom Hearts gets really freaking confusing and frustrating at times.I mean, we even got Time Travel and State of Beings in KH now so really, anything is really possible now. Eh, whatever, let's just enjoy the games ._.

That same scene was recreated in KH3D in the secret ending, but with YX's current voice actor.Also, states of being kinda already exist in KH. It basically means the condition your body is in or something. So falling into a deep sleep in KH is basically a state of being. Becoming a heartless and a nobody is a state of being as well. But X is the first time they used the term.