Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kyungshidae

What do you think of Dengeki's 600th cover?

What do you think of Dengeki's 600th cover?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Dengeki's 600th cover?

• I think Nomura did a great job!
    • I like it a lot,but he's done better.
    • It's ok.
    • I have no opinion.
    • It's terrible.
    • Another option? Let us know down below!

Don't really have an opinion for it, I saw it and thought, meh (why is Aqua there instead of Kairi? Also, just look at the faces, I honestly think they could be a lot better), I've seen better artworks, it's alright, but that's all.

I don't know anything about criticising an artwork, so don't take this seriously.

Edited by Xamtehwt Trece

I really like it, although it feels a bit crowded what with the whole individual slots that make up a crown shape thing. Also since he had to reuse Mickey, Donald, and Goofy renderings from earlier works, you can kind of tell that this was sprung on him a little late. But he still did a good job with the other 4 characters and he did do a convincing job shading the Disney characters enough to match the others. I just would have liked him to make a larger scale piece, but we'll likely be treated to something very nice for II.8's cover when the time comes.

[...]why is Aqua there instead of Kairi?

because it's an artwork for KH 2.8!! Sora and Riku in their KHDDD appearances, Aqua = fragmentary passage and also chirithy for the x back cover cinema stuffff(we'll sure get a nice artwork with kairi for khIII then....I HOPE)

I like it, but it's a little sketch-y, like he didn't have enough time to flesh out the design. I know a lot of his artwork lately has been like that, and maybe it's more the colorists job at that point, but still. Cool regardless, I should totally order a copy online for fun.

Too me it is a hint at what characters will appear on the 2.8 cover. However I wouldn't mind removing Donald and Goofy. DDD has Sora and Riku. BBS 0.2 has Aqua and Mickey. Finally Chi has Chirithy. I think it would be cool if the 2.8 cover had those 5 characters plus Yen Sid and maybe Xehanort

because it's an artwork for KH 2.8!! Sora and Riku in their KHDDD appearances, Aqua = fragmentary passage and also chirithy for the x back cover cinema stuffff(we'll sure get a nice artwork with kairi for khIII then....I HOPE)

Oh, true, I didn't notice  xD.

Edited by Xamtehwt Trece

The cover artwork blew me away!  Nomura has always been an amazing artist, and I just get so overly hyped when I see new KH sketches drawn by him!  This one was just beautiful!  I can't stop looking at Aqua, she looks too damn gorgeous!

Haha, but yeah, I thought the cover artwork was amazing! :D

The only criticism I have is that Nomura was lazy with Donald and Goofy's artwork by reusing previous assets.