Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KoEnder

KHUX Unchained key keeps sending me to the play store

I don't know what is going on, every time I try to get past the title screen it would send me back to the Google play store. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Got the exact problem, i tried installing a 2nd version of the game "didnt wanna risk my saved data by reinstalling it" and it sais on both files (App is not installed on this device) ps:Using a android.

post-57870-0-16038800-1444296362_thumb.png

Edited by Shadez

Same : would appreciate any form of help on this issue

Edit: nvm I updated it straight from where I downloaded it (QooApp) and now it's back to normal.

Edited by IYLIA

Same : would appreciate any form of help on this issueEdit: nvm I updated it straight from where I downloaded it (QooApp) and now it's back to normal.

So all your saved data is still there?

Do not uninstall the game! If your character has not been backed up by connecting it to Twitter (etc, there were options), you risk having it deleted along with the files. 

I wrote about this on my blog already, but I'll reiterate here in short: 

If, when prompted by the Google Play Store your only option is to “install” but you cannot because it says its “incompatible with your device” this is actually just because it’s a Japanese game and you have an English device. You probably installed the game via an .apk file that sites like this one directed you to use. 

I, on the other hand, installed the game originally using an app called QooApp - it hosts a plethora of Japanese games AND their update files. That said, it has the update. You should be able to find the game on their list of available games if you visit it with your connected device and install the the update. If you didn’t install the game via QooApp, you may be lucky enough for it not to care, detect that you simply have the game, and immediately offer you the update.

Posted Image

Ssceles, I tried to update it thru the app you mentioned but sadly I didnt install the game from there, I installed it thru a website and now when im trying to update it, it's just telling me that this app "KHUx" is not installed on this device.

Any advice on what I can do from here? Didnt save my character on Twitter either.

Edited by Shadez

I downloaded the update from a website (don't know if I'm allowed to post it here) because I downloaded it elsewhere too and now it works again. It recognized that the game was on my device (android) and simply updated it. Since my character and everything is still there, I guess it worked.

I downloaded the update from a website (don't know if I'm allowed to post it here) because I downloaded it elsewhere too and now it works again. It recognized that the game was on my device (android) and simply updated it. Since my character and everything is still there, I guess it worked.

sorry, could you also send it to me? i play on ios but i have a friend on android who's having problems >.<

The game needs to update to v1.0.3.

All I had to do was go back to the same site I went from for the APK. They have it with that version. Just download it and launch the APK. It'll start updating the original KHuX.

Get the APK from here (iOS): http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90224-how-to-install-kingdom-hearts-unchained-%CF%87-on-your-ios-device-if-you-live-outside-of-japan/

(Android) http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90209-how-to-install-kingdom-hearts-unchained-%CF%87-on-your-android-device-if-you-live-outside-of-japan/

Alexa did you use the same download code as you used to download the game for the first time? And did you choose to overwrite your old KHUx in the process? Dont want to loose my saved data so I need want be sure