Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

80% of PS4 owners have never played an Uncharted game

So... they basically just confirmed Jak & Daxter 4?

And I've only played Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I think I might get the collection and Uncharted 4 sometime in the far future.

No, it's one of their 3 options after Uncharted 4 but The Last of Us 2 is much more likely.

Well that explains why I don't have a PS4 yet, as I have played all three number title games! But as for the games they could make after this, I would think they would go with Last of Us 2 while personally I would like a new Jak & Daxter game, but I don't see that happening for awhile. Plus, I would also like a HD port of the old Jak & Daxter games, like have the PS3 remaster be on the PS4 like Square did with FFX. This way newcomers could play the old games while waiting for 4 to come out.

Well considering that the only way to play Uncharted games before the collection was on a PS3 and a PSVita and I heard a lot of people went from Xbox 360 to PS4 so that could be a reason, and of course there is always those that never had a PS3 that got a PS4

shoulda called the article: "For many PS4 owners, the Uncharted series is uncharted territory"

also i find Naughty Dog's "research" to be a bit strange. it's probably just me but 80% is quite a lot of people to have not played any games from the Uncharted series. How did they get this data? oh well who cares anyways

shoulda called the article: "For many PS4 owners, the Uncharted series is uncharted territory"

also i find Naughty Dog's "research" to be a bit strange. it's probably just me but 80% is quite a lot of people to have not played any games from the Uncharted series. How did they get this data? oh well who cares anyways

From the company who owns them. Haha.

According to Naughty Dog, 80% of PS4 owners have never played an Uncharted game.

Additionally, they confirmed the only three options for them after Uncharted 4.

• The Last of Us 2
  • Jak & Daxter 4
  • New IP

Beacuse 80% of the people seems that they didren't have a PS3 it seems or they haved it...but, never got interested into the series.

Just my Thoughts.

ok so that's where they got it. how did they get it? how did they go about collecting this data and then turning it into a percentage that they could share with the public?

You'd have to ask them.