Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

Everglow Appreciation Topic

ALL HAIL EVERGLOW, THE BEST KH PLAYER BESIDES BILTZKIT.

Well Everglow kinda came first if you count his original channel,"Pacey8444." I don't exactly know when the two Bizkits came.Edit: Okay, Bizkit047 came first, Everglow came second, and Bl00dyBizkitz came third. Unless a KH playthrough wasn't Everglow's first thing he did on his old channel. Edited by KeybladeLordSora

ALL HAIL EVERGLOW, THE BEST KH PLAYER BESIDES BILTZKIT.

Not trying to debate but Bizkit is tons better than Everglow :P.

As for this thread, I agree, Everglow has done so much for us, KH fans. I hope that he makes another hilarious video like the Booray series or some funny clip. Dud has some good humor.

This man has given us the best silent KH playthroughs of both English and Japanese languages. He created the BBS HD Chronicles, doing a damn good job at presenting the BBS story in a way very few have done. He uses the characters' original Keyblades without fear. He got through the games on Critical mode without dying, and he didn't even need to be a speedrunner. He created The 13th Clash. His channel has playthroughs of EVERY Kingdom Hearts game, from KH1 to Dream Drop Distance. He posted all the cutscenes of BBS and KH2. AND FINALLY....for a milestone...he showed us his face!!We deserve to appreciate this amazing Italian man! PRAISE GABEN KINGDOM HEARTS JESUS MARCO TEH BOSS EVERGLOW!!!No sarcasm.

Not to mention that he beat Vanitas remnant as TERRA, and Ventus with NO COMMANDS, NO SURGES, NO FINISHERS, and he said he was just messing around.

Not trying to debate but Bizkit is tons better than Everglow :P.  As for this thread, I agree, Everglow has done so much for us, KH fans. I hope that he makes another hilarious video like the Booray series or some funny clip. Dud has some good humor.

Also not trying to debate but did Bizkit beat Vanitas Remnant with NOTHING BUT BASIC COMBOS? Once again, not trying to debate but you have to admit that was AWESOME.BOORAYBOORAYBOORAY

Also not trying to debate but did Bizkit beat Vanitas Remnant with NOTHING BUT BASIC COMBOS? Once again, not trying to debate but you have to admit that was AWESOME.BOORAYBOORAYBOORAY

Anyone can beat Vanitas Remnant with basic combos. It's not that hard considering how predictable his moveset is. Also, I'm pretty sure Bizkit could do that too without breaking a sweat, haha :P.

Edited by Tails

I agree with all of this.

However, he's died. A lot. Take 2.5 for example. When the cutscene plays for fighting Sephiroth, at the end, it cuts out and later comes back in. He stated that he died a bit before he got that recording right. No doubt this has been done for a lot of other moments too.

Not trying to bash on him though as he's still pretty much my all time favorite Youtuber in general, been around since like 5,000 sub Pacey Days, and I still very much appreciate him and his work. I look forward to his future.

Awww, look at what I found! Thanks for the appreciation topic, it actually motivates me to keep going. 

I know I may get boring whenever you see me uploading hundreds of cutscenes at once, but hey, KH13 needs them, and I must be there for you. Do not think that I enjoy uploading videos like that, but every "job" has its negative sides. 

To those who think that I never die in my playthroughs... I appreciate your confidence, but do not forget that I'm still human! I do die. But trust me, 99% of the time I restart a battle only because I don't like how the finisher came out. For example, I had to fight Oogie Boogie about 15 times in order to get this: 

Another example, I always steal Roxas' Keyblades when The Other Promise is reaching its highest pitch. If it's not happening, I let him defeat me and I start the battle over.

I want to leave my own mark on my videos, dealing the best looking finishers on enemies, walking in some specific areas instead of running, using camera with some special angles and stuff like that.

What's bad about this? It requires time. I could deliver the fastest playthrough on every KH game if I just played without thinking of all these details. Spending time leads me to have less views than those people who play on easier modes without caring of those things I normally do. No other Youtuber would spend their time fighting a boss 15 times just for dealing a nice finisher, and I understand that. I'm just stupid, that's it.

But hey, at least I'm the only stupid on the planet providing a fully translated version of KHx!

Edited by Everglow

Awww, look at what I found! Thanks for the appreciation topic, it actually motivates me to keep going.  I know I may get boring whenever you see me uploading hundreds of cutscenes at once, but hey, KH13 needs them, and I must be there for you. Do not think that I enjoy uploading videos like that, but every "job" has its negative sides.  To those who think that I never die in my playthroughs... I appreciate your confidence, but do not forget that I'm still human! I do die. But trust me, 99% of the time I restart a battle only because I don't like how the finisher came out. For example, I had to fight Oogie Boogie about 15 times in order to get this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-uDImRAGQAnother example, I always steal Roxas' Keyblades when The Other Promise is reaching its highest pitch. If it's not happening, I let him defeat me and I start the battle over.I want to leave my own mark on my videos, dealing the best looking finishers on enemies, walking in some specific areas instead of running, using camera with some special angles and stuff like that. What's bad about this? It requires time. I could deliver the fastest playthrough on every KH game if I just played without thinking of all these details. Spending time leads me to have less views than those people who play on easier modes without caring of those things I normally do. No other Youtuber would spend their time fighting a boss 15 times just for dealing a nice finisher, and I understand that. I'm just stupid, that's it. But hey, at least I'm the only stupid on the planet providing a fully translated version of KHx!

AAAAAHH THE MIGHTY EVERGLOW HAS NOTICED ME.Also, you focus on the little things. The things that matter. Y'know like your friends. Plus, I feel like you put more work into your videos than the speedrunners like Bl00dyBizkitz, who just replay the game to beat a "World Record" a billion times. And if you think you're stupid, think again! I restarted Axel over and over just so I could beat him with Burst Frontier or whatever it's called!