Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

The Lost Master, The Traitor And Xehanort's Keyblade!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, from the recent news we got on the Kingdom Hearts series in Dengeki Playstation Magazine's 600th issue, Nomura said that more on the "Lost Master" and Xehanort's Keyblade shall be revealed!  And the traitor among the Foretellers shall also finally be revealed!

I find this most interesting!  It's certainly looking like Back Cover's gonna form a considerably intriguing amount of story that'll affect Kingdom Hearts III and the series in general!  Just what exactly will we be witness to?  Regarding Xehanort's Keyblade, will we see how it was forged?  Will we see who wielded it before him?  And on the subject of the Lost Master, which I'm assuming is the Master Of Masters, will we get some screen time from said character?  Because that particular individual is shaping up to be quite an important character, since said character was the one who mentored the Foretellers, correct?  And the traitor...just who is the traitor?  And might this traitor have any connections at all to Xehanort?  Gahh, so many questions!  I hope we get the answers! X_X

2.8...come to us already! D:  So then everyone, what are your thoughts on all this?  I'd like to know! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

The Grand Master, the OG, had 6 apprentices, he gave 5 each a book of prophecy. If my maths is correct, there was 1 guy or gal who he didn't give a book of prophecy to. These 5 who did receive a book each went on to become the 5 foretellers. Of course, we know that there is a traitor among the 5 apparentlyand i am about to reveal who it is, you guys ready? The traitor of the foretellers is...

NO ONE. IT WAS ALL A TRICK.

This other guy, he was salty he didn't recieve a book and didn't become a foreteller, so he decided to play it smart, remember the cutscene from chi where the foretellers are visited by a hooded figure? That's Number 6 disguising himself, trying to trick them and turn them against each other.

Remember at the very beginning of BBS, when Xehanort went to drop ventus off at destiny islands? He wasn't wearing his birthday suit now was he? He was wearing the black coat.

post-55795-0-28642900-1444468544_thumb.png

Also, as many of you know, the 5 foretellers have an eye on their keyblades, xehanort also has an eye on his. , Xehanort's keyblade was 'a will passed down' as YX stated in the extra cutscene of 2.5. In the E3 trailer, what do we see? Xehanort staring up at a keyblade on the wall. I know some people will counter me with

OH but way to dawn has an eye, vanitas' keyblade has an eye'.

But do they have an animal on it? Each of the foretellers have animal that represents their union, in the dead centre of the keyblade. , Look at xehanort'skeyblade, it has a ram with massive horns in the middle of it. The nail in the coffin? In most cultures, rams or goats, are associated with the devil or satanic imagery.

The devil is depicted to have large horns and a tail, just like goats and rams. Take a look at Baphomet for example.The devil is supposed to be evil, JUST LIKE XEHANORT and the 6th foreteller supposedly.

(This was copy and pasted from my notepad document so the indentation is bad :( )

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

I am going to tell you a theory I once had. Long ago, the grandmaster, who made Chirithy, had a power to foresee future events. He wrote down everything he saw into a book called the Book of Prophecies. He had six apprentices and gave the book to five of them. The sixth apprentice was foreseen to become the enemy. Indeed he did and so he betrayed his fellow apprentices, the five Foretellers. He possesses the Keyblade that Master Xehanort wields and his will is to take over the light, Kingdom Hearts, and he X-blade. Master Xehanort is the continuation of that will passed down through the ages.

I made my thoughts pretty clear in the other thread but I doubt 2.8 is really going to tell us anything. It'll give us a few hints and leave the rest to KHIII.

Hmm, that could be the case!  And it makes sense for Nomura, since he loves teasing us to no end!  God, KHIII's really gonna be one grandmama of a game! X_X

The Grand Master, the OG, had 6 apprentices, he gave 5 each a book of prophecy. If my maths is correct, there was 1 guy or gal who he didn't give a book of prophecy to. These 5 who did receive a book each went on to become the 5 foretellers. Of course, we know that there is a traitor among the 5 apparently

and i am about to reveal who it is, you guys ready? The traitor of the foretellers is...

This other guy, he was salty he didn't recieve a book and didn't become a foreteller, so he decided to play it smart, remember the cutscene from chi where the foretellers are visited by a hooded figure? That's Number 6 disguising himself, trying to trick them and turn them against each other.

Remember at the very beginning of BBS, when Xehanort went to drop ventus off at destiny islands? He wasn't wearing his birthday suit now was he? He was wearing the black coat.

Posted ImageScreenshot (109).png

Also, as many of you know, the 5 foretellers have an eye on their keyblades, xehanort also has an eye on his. , Xehanort's keyblade was 'a will passed down' as YX stated in the extra cutscene of 2.5. In the E3 trailer, what do we see? Xehanort staring up at a keyblade on the wall. I know some people will counter me with

But do they have an animal on it? Each of the foretellers have animal that represents their union, in the dead centre of the keyblade. , Look at xehanort's

keyblade, it has a ram with massive horns in the middle of it. The nail in the coffin? In most cultures, rams or goats, are associated with the devil or satanic imagery.

The devil is depicted to have large horns and a tail, just like goats and rams. Take a look at Baphomet for example.

The devil is supposed to be evil, JUST LIKE XEHANORT and the 6th foreteller supposedly.

(This was copy and pasted from my notepad document so the indentation is bad :( )

Damn, this is a pretty good theory!  If the 6th Disciple really did do this because he didn't get a Tome of Prophecy and didn't become a Foreteller, I can see why he'd want to cause discord among the five who did!  And yes, Xehanort's Keyblade does have an eye and an animal on it, and I'm guessing that the ram would have been the symbol of the 6th Disciple's Union, if he had become a Foreteller!

Xehanort...you're hiding so many things...reveal us your secrets!!!! X_X

I am going to tell you a theory I once had. Long ago, the grandmaster, who made Chirithy, had a power to foresee future events. He wrote down everything he saw into a book called the Book of Prophecies. He had six apprentices and gave the book to five of them. The sixth apprentice was foreseen to become the enemy. Indeed he did and so he betrayed his fellow apprentices, the five Foretellers. He possesses the Keyblade that Master Xehanort wields and his will is to take over the light, Kingdom Hearts, and he X-blade. Master Xehanort is the continuation of that will passed down through the ages.

Hmm, I see!  This would explain his Keyblade being passed down throughout the ages, a will to carry on what the 6th Disciple set out to do!  Old man Nort being the man who's carrying out the task!  Gahhh, WE NEED MORE CLARIFICATION!!! X_X

I made my thoughts pretty clear in the other thread but I doubt 2.8 is really going to tell us anything. It'll give us a few hints and leave the rest to KHIII.

Nomura confirmed that the traitor will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover. Wouldn't it be the funniest thing if the traitor ended up being the Master Foreteller? Him wanting to state that there is a traitor to cause a Keyblade War with each of the Unions to reveal Kingdom Hearts... just like Master Xehanort!

Nomura confirmed that the traitor will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover. Wouldn't it be the funniest thing if the traitor ended up being the Master Foreteller? Him wanting to state that there is a traitor to cause a Keyblade War with each of the Unions to reveal Kingdom Hearts... just like Master Xehanort!

I don't remember him saying the traitor would be revealed per se, just that we'd be given more hints as to his/her/it's identity.

That would be dastardly sinister!  But then again, maybe you're onto something!  Maybe the Master Foreteller wanted this to happen so that Kingdom Hearts would be revealed before him/her! :O

I don't remember him saying the traitor would be revealed per se, just that we'd be given more hints as to his/her/it's identity.

And I'm guessing Kingdom Hearts III will elaborate on that a bit more, eh? :3

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X

-Chirithy is the player's guide

-The “Master of Masters” is the teacher of the six apprentices, and it will be revealed in xBC who the traitor is

Now you have Flaming Lea's powers of interview quoting too?  Impressive! :O

Lol, not really, It was just a recent article... that's all!  :tongue:

I think the black coat was more important then that. I think the coat is more like a robe to the sixth apprentice. Like how each foreteller  wears a hood and a mask. Instead of a mask, the concealment with the hood is used. Xehanort doesn't just fulfill the will of the sixth apprentice. He personifies the sixth in action and clothing.  

The Grand Master, the OG, had 6 apprentices, he gave 5 each a book of prophecy. If my maths is correct, there was 1 guy or gal who he didn't give a book of prophecy to. These 5 who did receive a book each went on to become the 5 foretellers. Of course, we know that there is a traitor among the 5 apparently

and i am about to reveal who it is, you guys ready? The traitor of the foretellers is...

Posted ImageScreenshot (109).png

But do they have an animal on it? Each of the foretellers have animal that represents their union, in the dead centre of the keyblade. , Look at xehanort's

keyblade, it has a ram with massive horns in the middle of it. The nail in the coffin? In most cultures, rams or goats, are associated with the devil or satanic imagery.

The devil is depicted to have large horns and a tail, just like goats and rams. Take a look at Baphomet for example.

The devil is supposed to be evil, JUST LIKE XEHANORT and the 6th foreteller supposedly.

Posted Image

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, from the recent news we got on the Kingdom Hearts series in Dengeki Playstation Magazine's 600th issue, Nomura said that more on the "Lost Master" and Xehanort's Keyblade shall be revealed! And the traitor among the Foretellers shall also finally be revealed!I find this most interesting! It's certainly looking like Back Cover's gonna form a considerably intriguing amount of story that'll affect Kingdom Hearts III and the series in general! Just what exactly will we be witness to? Regarding Xehanort's Keyblade, will we see how it was forged? Will we see who wielded it before him? And on the subject of the Lost Master, which I'm assuming is the Master Of Masters, will we get some screen time from said character? Because that particular individual is shaping up to be quite an important character, since said character was the one who mentored the Foretellers, correct? And the traitor...just who is the traitor? And might this traitor have any connections at all to Xehanort? Gahh, so many questions! I hope we get the answers! X_X2.8...come to us already! D: So then everyone, what are your thoughts on all this? I'd like to know! :3

Nomura said in an interview that the traitor would stick out. If you have been watching the KHX walkthrough, then tell me, who is the only person you see sticking out? The person in the black coat. Also, what happened to the sixth apprentice? He became the traitor of course. The keyblade Master Xehanort wields first belonged to the sixth apprentice (the traitor). That was passed down throughout the ages making its way to Master Xehanort.As for the lost masters, that's a tougher one. That could be the Foretellers, but do not take my word for it. That should be explained by either Nomura or in a new trailer. Edited by KingdomHearts3

I think the black coat was more important then that. I think the coat is more like a robe to the sixth apprentice. Like how each foreteller  wears a hood and a mask. Instead of a mask, the concealment with the hood is used. Xehanort doesn't just fulfill the will of the sixth apprentice. He personifies the sixth in action and clothing.  

Hmm, that's very interesting!  I wonder what connection the Sixth Apprentice could possibly have to Xehanort, though? :O

Posted Image

Mind=blown! xD

Nomura said in an interview that the traitor would stick out. If you have been watching the KHX walkthrough, then tell me, who is the only person you see sticking out? The person in the black coat. Also, what happened to the sixth apprentice? He became the traitor of course. The keyblade Master Xehanort wields first belonged to the sixth apprentice (the traitor). That was passed down throughout the ages making its way to Master Xehanort.

As for the lost masters, that's a tougher one. That could be the Foretellers, but do not take my word for it. That should be explained by either Nomura or in a new trailer.

I had started watching the playthrough, but I decided instead to wait until Unchained X comes out, so that way, I can experience the story for myself, ya know? :3  But yeah, about the whole passing down the Keyblade to Xehanort, it just begs the question: How many people have inherited Xehanort's Keyblade?  Think about it! Maybe the Master of Yen Sid, Eraqus and Xehanort ends up with the Sixth Apprentice's Keyblade, and he, in turn, passes down said Keyblade to Xehanort! Hence why we saw said Keyblade mounted on the wall of the room Eraqus and Xehanort were playing chess in.  It probably belongs to their Master at that point in the story, before being passed down to Xehanort himself! 

Gahh, so much intrigue! x_X

Hmm, that's very interesting!  I wonder what connection the Sixth Apprentice could possibly have to Xehanort, though? :O Mind=blown! xD I had started watching the playthrough, but I decided instead to wait until Unchained X comes out, so that way, I can experience the story for myself, ya know? :3  But yeah, about the whole passing down the Keyblade to Xehanort, it just begs the question: How many people have inherited Xehanort's Keyblade?  Think about it! Maybe the Master of Yen Sid, Eraqus and Xehanort ends up with the Sixth Apprentice's Keyblade, and he, in turn, passes down said Keyblade to Xehanort! Hence why we saw said Keyblade mounted on the wall of the room Eraqus and Xehanort were playing chess in.  It probably belongs to their Master at that point in the story, before being passed down to Xehanort himself!  Gahh, so much intrigue! x_X

I realized I already posted on here already. Sorry!

That would be interesting... But I have an idea that the sixth apprentice is actually the traitor (It may have some aspects from one of my fanfiction, but please hear me out). I mean, think about it: this "Master of Masters" they mentioned has an "eye" that allowed him to "see the future", and he may have saw a vision of his sixth apprentice causing a horrendous battle we all know as the "Keyblade War" by having his fellow apprentices turn against each other. With that vision, he wrote down the warning within the five copies of the Book of Prophecies and gave each copy to the Foretellers. He even took the sixth apprentice's Keyblade and hid it away in a world that will evenutally be known as the "Land of Departure" where, from one generation to another, Keyblade Masters watched over (originally the Keyblade of the Sixth Apprentice, but that reason/purpose was lost/forgotten as time passes: much like how the story of the Keyblade War faded away into legends) to prevent the history of the Keyblade War from repeating itself due to the vision regarding the Sixth Apprentice coming true. Which explains why Eraqus' reaction and this following quote "There is a reason the precepts bar us from such knowledge." in this cutscene: 

(Courtesy of Everglow and KH13)

As for Eraqus and Xehanort's Master, he/she may have been a Keyblade Master who watched over the Land of Departure without even knowing the world's original purpose. And Xehanort took the Keyblade due to sensing a connection/feeling that the Keyblade is his destiny when he looked up at that Keyblade during the KHIII trailer (Due to the reason that Xehanort is the reincarnation direct descendant of the Sixth Apprentice (if you consider the following theory from HMK: 

))

So what do you think?