Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't know what keyblade names will appear in Kingdom Hearts 3. But I got a couple of random keyblade names from my imagination, Some are good but I think some sounds interesting.

Made up random names.

Lost Light.

Shadow Drive.

Shadow Magic.

Winds of Light.

GoGo Max.

Hero's Heart.

Olympian Hero.

Destiny Bond

Edit:

And these two names are from Pocahontas and Toy Story.

Infinity and Beyond.

Colors of the Wind.

Edited by Movies798

I don't know what keyblade names will appear in Kingdom Hearts 3. But I got a couple of random keyblade names from my imagination, Some are good but I think some sounds interesting.

Lost Light.

Shadow Drive.

Shadow Magic.

Winds of Light.

Colors of the Wind.

GoGo Max.

Hero's Heart.

Olympian Hero.

Infinity and Beyond.

Destiny Bond.

I like it, although Colors of the Wind and Infinity & Beyond can really only happen if their respective movies make it to KH3. And isn't Destiny Bond a pokemon move? :P

I like it, although Colors of the Wind and Infinity & Beyond can really only happen if their respective movies make it to KH3. And isn't Destiny Bond a pokemon move? :P

You're right, I reason why said Colors of the Wind and Infinity Beyond because I was thinking about Pocahontas and Toy Story might make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3. As for Destiny Bond, I actually don't know? I came up with Destiny Bond after thinking about Pixar's Brave, and I really hope Brave becomes a world in Kingdom Hearts 3.. 

I like them but what I think would be cool star gazer

shadow heart

lights end

ends of light

blade of nothing

this is only some of my ideas

Hmm, let's see...okay, here's the names I've thought of! :3

• Golden Flower (For Kingdom Of Corona, and its design and color scheme would be similar to the Golden Flower in the movie. It's effect could be to increase the effectiveness of Cure spells! :3)
  • Flight Soarer (For San Fransokyo, and it's design could be like plates of Baymax's armor, and the color scheme would be red and dark purple.  It's effect could be Air Combo Plus!)
  • Loot Of A Thousand Worlds (For Treasure Planet, which I'M MOST CERTAIN IT'LL BE IN KINGDOM HEARTS III!  The design would be of a cold silver color with a small solar sailer sail going along the edge of the blade, and there'd be treasure related decorations on said Keyblade!  It's effect could be Lucky Lucky, to increase the drop rate of items significantly! :D)

Yeah, that's all I can think of for now! :3