Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

TPHD Discussion Thread

13 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think TPHD will release if Nintendo announces the game?

• before the end of this year
    • early next year

I doubt it would be before the end of this year. If they wanted it to be an item to sell before the holidays start they would have released it before this month. I doubt they would release it in December, because they'd want people to have time to buy it before christmas. 

I doubt it would be before the end of this year. If they wanted it to be an item to sell before the holidays start they would have released it before this month. I doubt they would release it in December, because they'd want people to have time to buy it before christmas. 

who knows? Nintendo is unpredictable sometimes.

They at LEAST need to make it before Black Friday. Just logically.

yeah "logically" I guess...but still, who KNOWS what they're going to do. They've released zelda games AFTER black friday so...I think it's still possible for it to release before the end of the year

yeah "logically" I guess...but still, who KNOWS what they're going to do. They've released zelda games AFTER black friday so...I think it's still possible for it to release before the end of the year

I suppose you are right. We will just have to wait and see

Anybody who says that TPHD can't happen because it can be played on the wii virtual console on the wii u is now invalid (well kinda). Here's why: You guys were just forgetting one important thing and that's the fact that The Legend of Zelda: collector's edition, which has oot and mm on it, can be played on the gamcube virtual console on the wii AND can be played when you download the original games on the wii shop. The only thing I found that doesn't back up this fact is that only a certain number of people got the legend of zelda: collector's edition. Not a lot of people have have the collector's edition, not even me, which explains why they released the original games on the wii shop. 

Edited by Luke Fon Fabre

Luke, I think that everyone in this site is already convinced that TPHD will be something xD

yeah, I know, I just wanted to throw that fact out their to show that a TPHD can happen even if the the wii version of the game is playable. This has happened before in the past. 

yeah, I know, I just wanted to throw that fact out their to show that a TPHD can happen even if the the wii version of the game is playable. This has happened before in the past.

Especially now when any game old game can be re-release digitally.

Especially now when any game old game can be re-release digitally.

and that Nintendo has a very good habit of making remakes/remasters for games that people beg for. TPHD is going to happen eventually. 

Remember that article that talked about us getting more info on zelda u and and another Zelda game for the wii u which is probably TPHD a few weeks back? I don't really remember that much, but did they release it early or something. 

I think it was this article: http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/news-regarding-zelda-u-will-be-coming-in-november-from-a-famitsu-interview

Also, look at this awesome video of how an HD version of TP could look like. 

It's absolutely amazing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSDVY6Q9pfk&feature=share

Update: When will people realize that when Nintendo does a remake/remaster of a zelda game, it WON'T affect the development of Zelda U? 

Greezo co-developed oot3d and mm3d with Nintendo and when Nintendo made Wind Waker HD, they let another team develop the game instead of making the team that's developing Zelda U to it. They could do the same thing for the possible TPHD they've been probably working on since WWHD came out. 

Edited by Luke Fon Fabre

TPHD has finally been confirmed by Nintendo! 

It looks like it'll be more than just a HD release, they've said new things would be included, and just look at how Link does his spiral attack while riding his horse! He didn't do it like that before!

It looks like it'll be more than just a HD release, they've said new things would be included, and just look at how Link does his spiral attack while riding his horse! He didn't do it like that before!

actually, he did do that in both versions of the game. 

Here's a video comparison between the Wii U HD Remaster and the GameCube/Wii version:

someone already made a video on it? wow :)

It's less blurry and a little brighter than the original.

Edited by Luke Fon Fabre

It definitly looks less blurry,but I was expecting better lighting like Wind Waker HD.When I saw the trailer I honestly thought they were showing the Wii version and later they would cut to the HD version to compare the look of both versions,but no it was the HD version from beginning to end which is a bit disappointing considering how much better the other Zelda remakes look compare to their original versions,but who knows,it might look better later on and hey at least its the gamecube version in widescreen and they said it wasn't just a simple port,they'll probably remaster the soundtrack and fix some of the issues people have with this game.I really wonder though how could amiibo work in a Zelda game.

It definitly looks less blurry,but I was expecting better lighting like Wind Waker HD.When I saw the trailer I honestly thought they were showing the Wii version and later they would cut to the HD version to compare the look of both versions,but no it was the HD version from beginning to end which is a bit disappointing considering how much better the other Zelda remakes look compare to their original versions,but who knows,it might look better later on and hey at least its the gamecube version in widescreen and they said it wasn't just a simple port,they'll probably remaster the soundtrack and fix some of the issues people have with this game.I really wonder though how could amiibo work in a Zelda game.

yeah,  the wind waker hd was brighter than it is now, so the graphic style could change between now and when it releases five months later. 

a little disappointing with the graphics comparring it to wind waker but hey its my second favorite zelda so i'll take it

Edited by liamaru

When it came on i was waiting for it to change to the remastered version, then it ended and I started laughing.

don't judge the game by it's graphics yet. They still have five more months to work on it. It could look A LOT different than it does now. 

do you guys think that they turned the wii version of the game into the master quest version? It does kinda make sense in a way. In oot3d the flipped version is the master quest version. 

don't judge the game by it's graphics yet. They still have five more months to work on it. It could look A LOT different than it does now.  do you guys think that they turned the wii version of the game into the master quest version? It does kinda make sense in a way. In oot3d the flipped version is the master quest version.

I doubt the game will have motion control beside gyro for arrow,etc. but maybe Hero mode will mirror the entire game.Speaking of hero mode,Twilight Princess NEEDS a challenging hero mode,enemies should do 4x or 8x the damage because like Wind Waker most enemies didn't hit very hard and Wind Waker HD's hero mode didn't change anything for me it was still to easy.

I doubt the game will have motion control beside gyro for arrow,etc. but maybe Hero mode will mirror the entire game.Speaking of hero mode,Twilight Princess NEEDS a challenging hero mode,enemies should do 4x or 8x the damage because like Wind Waker most enemies didn't hit very hard and Wind Waker HD's hero mode didn't change anything for me it was still to easy.

I agree, it needs to happen. 

Anyways, Anybody wonder what Nintendo means when they said that Twilight Princess HD won't just be an HD remaster. do they mean that it will be more of a remake than MM3d, or a complete remake?