Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Nintendo of America Sending Demo Codes for The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes By Email

Ahead of The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes arriving on the 3DS Nintendo is stepping up its promotion efforts, and has now kicked off a familiar - and popular - process for fans.

Nintendo of America has started to email some lucky players with three demo codes, a tactic used for a variety of games in the past couple of years. It contains one dungeon that can be played in local multiplayer, while some time windows will support online play. The email is as follows:

Congratulations!

You've been selected to try out The Legend of Zelda™: Tri Force Heroes game before it's released. Here's how it works:

Use the code below to download the demo.

Once downloaded, you can play the available dungeon with two friends* via local play. (Other modes such as single-player and download play won't be available.)

You can also try out online co-op mode during these hours:

10/16: 5 PM - 10 PM PT

10/17: 5 PM - 10 PM PT

10/18: 7 AM - 12 PM PT

Enter your code on Nintendo eShop:

It's dangerous to go alone!

Bring two friends along by giving them these free demo codes.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/10/nintendo_of_america_distributes_the_legend_of_zelda_tri_force_heroes_demo_codes

I've got my demo downloading right now! Kind of upset by the lack of single player/online play (at any time, anyway) in the demo, but I have plenty of friends who were interested in the game, so I definitely plan on trying this out!

Is it really only certain players or do they say that just because? I feel like everyone got it. Lol.

I'm going to assume that they say that to sweet talk the players by making us feel special in order to convince people to play the demo and, eventually, the game. The reason I say that is because I've never played a Zelda game in my life (I've been trying to, but money... :/ ) and I haven't bought a game on my 3DS in ages, but I still got this email xD.

Ugh, this demo code shit is the WORST. I bet the online test runs won't even function well.

RIP.

(I really wanna like this game but I'm so wary and worried)

I never had much of a problem with it, but that might be because I'm usually in the first batch of emails sent out. As for online tests, I don't see why they wouldn't function well. The game's practically completed by now, and only one of the Splatoon server tests had major issues.

Is it really only certain players or do they say that just because? I feel like everyone got it. Lol.

I'm going to assume that they say that to sweet talk the players by making us feel special in order to convince people to play the demo and, eventually, the game. The reason I say that is because I've never played a Zelda game in my life (I've been trying to, but money... :/ ) and I haven't bought a game on my 3DS in ages, but I still got this email xD.

So...............do Nintendo decides who gets the code or just give everyone codes?

Email codes are sent out to people at random (Only people who get emails from Nintendo, of course). There's no set formula to who receives them when, but they always do multiple waves of emails. Usually, everyone who wants a code gets one at some point, whether from a friend or from Nintendo themselves.

I never had much of a problem with it, but that might be because I'm usually in the first batch of emails sent out. As for online tests, I don't see why they wouldn't function well. The game's practically completed by now, and only one of the Splatoon server tests had major issues.

Yeah, I guess... sorry if I sounded like a bum--I'm just still REALLY salty about how the Smash demo code stuff went down. And Belkin routers aren't the best with Nintendo games yet completely fine with everything else, which I'm unfortunately stuck with.

Like usual, I didn't get one, but good luck to the players who did!

Like usual, I didn't get one, but good luck to the players who did!

Have you checked your spam mail? They get sent there sometimes, too. Either way, I'm sure this is just the first batch of codes. Just like with Smash and Pokemon OR/AS, I'm pretty sure more will be sent out over the next few days.

Yeah, I guess... sorry if I sounded like a bum--I'm just still REALLY salty about how the Smash demo code stuff went down. And Belkin routers aren't the best with Nintendo games yet completely fine with everything else, which I'm unfortunately stuck with.

No, it's fine. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't mad about missing out on codes for the OR/AS demo until a week after they went out. as for the online servers, I do think that Nintendo's done a better job at maintaining those lately. The Wii U definitely has better Wi-Fi capabilities than the 3DS, though.