Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Anime | Manga "Accel World: Infinite∞Burst"

In the same vein as the upcoming SAO film, Accel World, another series by Reki Kawahara which in a way shares a universe with SAO, will be receiving a new anime film called "Infinite Burst".

Accel World originally had an anime series in 2013 that ran for 24 episodes, and aside from a couple of OVAS and other misc. animations, "Infinite Burst" will be the first major anime project for the series in years. Also like the new SAO film, it will have an original story written by the aforementioned creator, Reki Kawahara.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I feel like it's not really fair to list it as a movie when it hasn't been confirmed what exactly it's going to be, but regardless, I'm super excited. Honestly, as a massive fan of both series, I'd definitely take this over the new SAO movie.

Oh yeah, I keep seeing this mentioned as a good anime, but I've never got around to watching it. Adding that to my massive backlog. In all honesty, I'm probably going to get to the anime when this movie ends up releasing, but hey, at least it'll still be fresh on my mind when I watch the movie.

Accel World originally had an anime series in 2013 that ran for 24 episodes, and aside from a couple of OVAS and other misc. animations, "Infinite Burst" will be the first major anime project for the series in years. Also like the new SAO film, it will have an original story written by the aforementioned creator, Reki Kawahara.

*checks date*

Okay den.

Oh yeah, I keep seeing this mentioned as a good anime, but I've never got around to watching it. Adding that to my massive backlog. In all honesty, I'm probably going to get to the anime when this movie ends up releasing, but hey, at least it'll still be fresh on my mind when I watch the movie.

Same.

I think Accel World Infinite Burst will be a new anime series instead of a movie. If it turns out a movie than I'm super excited for this. If it's a TV anime than I'm okay with that too; but I still want a true season 2 canon series. If it turns out to be an anime series than I hope it's another 24 episode anime instead of 12 or 13 anime series.

I watched the first season for the anime and I loved it. Glad that they are at least doing something with the anime. I hope this is a second season or something. 

It's probably not Season 2, since this was confirmed to be an original story. A Season 2 would probably continue from the light novels. This could definitely lead to Season 2, though!

Following news on the new SAO film, new details have arisen for the new Accel World film, and yes, it is a film. It's mostly production info, which you can find here, There are, however, still some important details to take notice of:

* The film will release on July 23, 2016.

* A new original character will debut.

EDIT: (6/30/16)

An official trailer for the movie has launched.

Edited by Firaga Sensei