Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun

Oh ho, I see what you did there. X3

OMG EVERYONE, FIVE DAYS!!!!  JUST FIVE, SOON TO BE FOUR!!!!  IT'S SO CLOSE NOW!!! THE KH COMMUNITY IS GONNA EXPLODE WITH HYPE!!!! :D

Transcendent, sorry if it bothers you and for being off-topic but:

Do you want to be friends?

We are very close indeed! :P

OMG, YES!  THE WAIT IS ALMOST FINALLY OVER!!!!  But something that I've found strange yet exciting is that we haven't received any new info regarding the Premium Theater at all leading to the big day!  Everything's so hush hush, and I love it!  But at the same time, I'm like: "GIVE US TIME SCHEDULES SQUARE, DON'T MAKE THE EVENT PRIVATE!"

Transcendent, sorry if it bothers you and for being off-topic but:

Do you want to be friends?

Lol, why would I be bothered?  Of course we can be friends! :D

ahahaahah verificarlo ragazzi
Hanno Fatto un Che mod traduce Una parte di UnchainedX in inglese per Android e basti Pensare ... Ora spero Che Nomura non si arrabbierà for this cosa e ritarderà la Ufficiale dati Ancora, ma non credo.
Edited by Fabio Dolci

GASDJFALSDKJFLASKDJFLAKSDJKFLASJD  THE TIME IS NEARLY UPON US!  JUST SO CLOSE, SO FRACKIN CLOSE!!!!!  GADJALSKJFLAKSDJFALK!!!  GAHHH, I'M JUST SO SAD THE EVENT WON'T BE LIVESTREAMED, BUT I'M HOPING TO STAY AWAKE FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT FOR ALL THE NEWS UPDATES WE'LL GET HERE!!!! X_X

GASDJFALSDKJFLASKDJFLAKSDJKFLASJD  THE TIME IS NEARLY UPON US!  JUST SO CLOSE, SO FRACKIN CLOSE!!!!!  GADJALSKJFLAKSDJFALK!!!  GAHHH, I'M JUST SO SAD THE EVENT WON'T BE LIVESTREAMED, BUT I'M HOPING TO STAY AWAKE FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT FOR ALL THE NEWS UPDATES WE'LL GET HERE!!!! X_X

Glad you're excited, but don't overhype yourself too much. Next thing you know some people are dissapointed at what will come out of this.