Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Countdown to the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event has begun

In case you've forgotten through the midst of all the recent Kingdom Hearts news, the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event is being held on November 3rd, 2015, which is just over two weeks away (as of October 15th, 2015)! We are expecting new information (most likely a new trailer according to the name "premium theater") regarding Kingdom Hearts III, in addition to possible news about Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ.

Posted Image

We are assuming the event will be private, with heavy restrictions on recording devices and flash photography. That being said, we will be livetweeting information as it comes on our KH13.com Twitter account. Of course, we will be updating the site with an article as quickly as possible as we receive, interpret, and understand information we are given.

Posted Image

In order to commemorate the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event, we will be counting down days until the event on our social media accounts by revisiting news we've received about Kingdom Hearts III for the past few years. Please be sure to follow us on social media to receive instant Kingdom Hearts news and to receive reminders about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event!

OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

KH13 Facebook

KH13.com Twitter

KH13 Community Twitter

KH13 Chi Twitter

KH13 Tumblr

KH13 YouTube

KH13 Google Plus

What do you expect or want to see from the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

A new trailer, obviously, more details on 2.8 (possibly a new trailer for that too), and an American/international release date for Unchained X! Also any other news that could be KH related, such as whether or not Sora could be in Smash (it probably won't happen, but I can still dream), any chances of Kingdom Hearts becoming part of a future version 4.0 of Disney Infinity, and maybe any chances of the HD ReMIX trilogy being bundled together for PS4 (and XBone because fairness) in the future.

Other than that, I just mainly want more footage and specific details, like if 2.8 will have re-orchestrated music for DDD and X Back Cover (as well as new music for both Back Cover and 0.2), if 2.8 will have 3D TV compatibility for DDD, if there'll be a special pre-order bundle for 2.8, over all progress on KH3, whether Utada will be returning for one more new song (with an opening/ending remix) for KH3, and maybe any info on if they started or when they might start voice casting and if we can get any word on Xehanort's new voice actor.

Pretty much anything would have me hyped though, but considering the wait (2 whole weeks of nothing new...) I hope they'll have A LOT of new info to dump on us that will make the wait for Tokyo Joyopolis a little less agonizing.

Oh God, we're getting closer!  The Premium Theater is so close, I can smell it! :D  I've been hyping up for this moment for months, and now, in just two weeks, we'll finally get the buttload of KH news we've been starving for ever since we got the juicy KHIII trailer back at E3!  I really hope we get Treasure Planet as a world, and I'm hoping for at least one story trailer, one gameplay trailer, and new outfits for Riku, Kairi, and other characters in the game!  AND I HOPE THE GAME'S RELEASE DATE IS FOR 2017!!!! X_X

As for 2.8 and Unchained X, I'm betting we'll get info on those two darlings as well. I really want to know when Unchained X's gonna make it's debut to the rest of the world, because I've been dying to play that game!  Ugh, we'll be getting so much news, I'm so psyched! :D

AND PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SQUARE, DON'T BE CRUEL, AND PLEASE MAKE THE PREMIUM THEATER PUBLIC AND NOT A PRIVATE AFFAIR!!!  PLEASE!!!  IT'S ENOUGH WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE 2.5 LAUNCH EVENT SPECIAL FOOTAGE OF KHIII, PLEASE DON'T DEPRIVE US OF WHAT YOU'LL HAVE IN STORE FOR THE PREMIUM THEATER!!!! :

Better not be firetrucking private, or at the very least it better be officially uploaded in HD a couple weeks later. They've been hyping us up, telling us specifically to look forward to November 3rd. It would be a real duck move if, after all that, they made the video private with no way for fans who don't have the luxury of attending the event to see it.

Treasure Planet please! Either that or Frozen is a giving. Just don't give us singing and Frozen will then have the potential be one of the best worlds yet. I'm hoping for more story trailers, but the game is far off from finished, so I doubt they have many cutscenes to show in all honesty. All I can ask for right now is characters and world reveals WITH GAMEPLAY, NOT JUST TALKING. 

A new trailer, obviously, more details on 2.8 (possibly a new trailer for that too), and an American/international release date for Unchained X! Also any other news that could be KH related, such as whether or not Sora could be in Smash (it probably won't happen, but I can still dream), any chances of Kingdom Hearts becoming part of a future version 4.0 of Disney Infinity, and maybe any chances of the HD ReMIX trilogy being bundled together for PS4 (and XBone because fairness) in the future. Other than that, I just mainly want more footage and specific details, like if 2.8 will have re-orchestrated music for DDD and X Back Cover (as well as new music for both Back Cover and 0.2), if 2.8 will have 3D TV compatibility for DDD, if there'll be a special pre-order bundle for 2.8, over all progress on KH3, whether Utada will be returning for one more new song (with an opening/ending remix) for KH3, and maybe any info on if they started or when they might start voice casting and if we can get any word on Xehanort's new voice actor. Pretty much anything would have me hyped though, but considering the wait (2 whole weeks of nothing new...) I hope they'll have A LOT of new info to dump on us that will make the wait for Tokyo Joyopolis a little less agonizing.

Wait! If they do announce a release date, then it can't be a private event, right? So it has to be public. SQEX would not reveal KHUX release date privately.