Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

All Square Enix titles currently in development

Still holding out for that Sleeping Dogs 2 sometime. I'm surprised that they potentially have FFXV, FFXVI, and a third FFX game all in development at once. That's a lotta big games right there!

Still holding out for that Sleeping Dogs 2 sometime. I'm surprised that they potentially have FFXV, FFXVI, and a third FFX game all in development at once. That's a lotta big games right there!

XVI and a new X title would be early in development. Wouldn't expect the XVI announcement until 2017.

The PC ports of FF are expected. Too bad there is nothing about TWEWY sequel. Plus, FFXV isn't complete yet and FFXVI is already being talked about?

Well yeah, hence why I listed them.

Perfectly normal. SE always does this. 

In regards to TWEWY, Nomura is too busy and you'd need to find a new developer.

So, are there any particular difference with each of the Square Enix Japanese divisions aside the games they are producing?

I'm really hoping that FFXII HD rumour gets verified. I realize every division is incredibly busy, but it'd be cool to hear something about it.

It will, don't worry. And you're missing the point of the divisions. Only BD5 can do XII HD due to the XII team being inside it. No other division can do it.

Perhaps the Lightning Saga is bigger possibility now, as they have removed the first to games from PS Now. I find that rather odd though.

Just gotta keep telling Square Enix everywhere we want it.

Where are rumors for FF15 Prequel, and FFX new title coming from?

There's a rumour coming out of China that the co-director of Advent Children is directing a prequel movie about the king and it'll be revealed at their March event for XV.

The FFX title is of course the novella, audio drama, Nojima admitting he wants to do it, their quick PS4 port with the audio drama intact and the fact they keep promoting the PS4 port 4 months after release. Plus Toriyama and his team.