Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just finished watching it.That ending was amazing, this show is f********************************************************************* incredible. A masterpiece, one of my favourite anime shows. 3 Kings was very diverse, I enjoyed it. Chapter Black arc is in my top 5 favourite arcs ever. The feels from this show... All the characters were so well developed, even Shizuru!

10/10​​

Have you guys seen it? Did you enjoy it? Who are your favourite characters/moments/arcs?

A classic! I'd have to say the best part of the show is the end of the Dark Tournament Saga through Chapter Black. Kurama is my favorite character because we are very similar IRL. The show has a pretty bittersweet ending to me, because it has the rare power of making you feel like your a part of the show, growing with the characters (which I love in a series), making it hard to say "goodbye" to them in the end!

Yu Yu Hakusho is definitely one of my favorite classic animes! My favorite arc is The Dark Tournament Arc, because throughout the whole arc all the main and supporting characters have decent character development and great memorable moments. My favorite character is Genkai because she's a badass, since the first season I thought she was an old cranky old woman in a bad mood, but she's really a strong will, kind, and powerful old woman and has a soft side for Yusuke because he's like a son to her, and for Kuwabara when he almost had his arm cut off from Rando. And my favorite moments are the characters fighting scenes and humor interactions toward each others.

I've heard a lot of people talk about this show, including some of my closest friends!  I've yet to see it, but based on what I've heard people say, it's one hell of an amazing anime!  I've seen the trailers for it, and it definitely looks interesting, so I'm definitely gonna give it a try soon! :3