Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Awesome Sauce

This is the kind of KH "fans" I hate

*Sigh* Patience sure is a virtue these days isn't it? I usually just tend to tune out those comments as white noise. I mean fair enough, it's been taking a little longer than we all expected, but I'd really rather have them take their time on the game, than just rush it out because people are demanding it so much like in that comment. I mean I understand where he's coming from, I want KH III as much as the next fan, and the sooner the better, but getting overly frustrated, and over dramatic over it surely can't do us any good. 

Wakelessdream, I couldn't get patience even if I ran my own hospital

I have dealt with it before. With Marvel vs Capcom 3, and imagine how i felt when it came out with a sub par roster (the worst of any VS game) and forced an update with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Imagine how I felt after waiting 10 years for that game.

The "patience is a virtue" argument doesn't work because hello it's been years.

That person was obviously very patient. So I don't blame fans for losing their interest in a game that was announced way too early.

The "patience is a virtue" argument doesn't work because hello it's been years. That person was obviously very patient. So I don't blame fans for losing their interest in a game that was announced way too early.

How long has it been? 10 years or somthing since it's "announcement?"

To be fair, it has been almost 10 years sense KH2. And with all of these other games like Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days you would expect KH3 to come out sooner and now it doesn't seem like the game is coming until 2017/2018. I myself and still excited but it is somewhat understandable why some people aren't as patient.

The thing that annoys me more than just the wait is the fact that Square seems to be banking on the fact that we will mindlessly obey every time they beg us to "please be patient." Yeah, I get that these things take time, and I'd like a complete game more than an incomplete one, but I wouldn't mind the wait as much if Square and Nomura weren't bent on playing coy with us.