Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Luzzekatt

How did you come up with your username?

Hello, forum. 

Dontkillmeifitsalreadybeenpostedcrap

Decided to pop my head in, and since people seem to be dragging their feet today, I thought I'd nudge you a bit with a simple question. Simple, how did you come up with your username? Is it made from a generator or is it the result of a bad drinking story starting with tequila? You tell me!

Op starts first, says the lawbook of the great interwebs.

Luzzekatt comes from a Swedish pastry often called Lussekatt. I was probably in the mood for those when I was 14 or so. 

I went with the name of my favorite video game character, although this wasn't my first username. I changed to this once Shulk was confirmed to be in Smash 4.

Well, your first one was based off of a video game character too xD

I took it from The World Ends With You. "Wakeless Dream" is the name of one of the days in that game. I just thought it sounded cool and I wanted a name that would stick out and be unique. Additionally I joined around the time the site was covering news on KH3D so I thought to myself "why not have a name that's semi KH3D themed?" Most notably there's a quote from YMX in the game that says "This wakeless sleep will be your prison to wander forever." I changed sleep to dream because it reminded me of TWEWY, and also I just thought dream sounded better than sleep, and voila, that's how I came up with my username!~

Yeah....probably put more thought into it than I should have but that's where my username comes from!  xP

Irony, me seeing this and you having your DW signature, you. :P 

"Doctor Artist" was a name made up as a nickname by my friend/companion. We met at SacAnime Convention, and she saw my art. I was drawing a lot of stuff that day, mainly Doctor Who characters. She ended up complimenting me about them, then questioned my cosplay. You see, I was wearing what today is known as the Doctor Artist outfit, but at the time it was absolutely nothing. I pretty much just threw on a bunch of clothes from my closet that I never wear, anything that reminded me of the Doctor, y'know? After explaining, she pretty much combined my idea with my art, and called me the Doctor's Artist, then lightbulb, she officialized it as Doctor Artist, and I've kept it ever since. 

It ended up sticking, made some artwork of the "Doctor Artist" and kept going to Cons as such, and people liked it, so it just stuck as a character and visual persona of my art pieces. 

I looked around my room a couple years back, saw a book featuring a psychic dude and the grilled cheese I had just made (which had ketchup on the side). Voila, a silly username that's usually not already taken.

Okay, that's actually hilarious. Truly brilliant x'D 

I came across the word tsubame while reading manga, and found out it means a swallow (the bird) in japanese (if it actually means something else, i'm going to be super embarrassed for the rest of my life). I added the 'little' because tsubame was already taken in youtube. I guess I got fond of the name and decided to use it everywhere.

I stole it from someone that left

And you admit it, you thief thing you!

I took it from The World Ends With You. "Wakeless Dream" is the name of one of the days in that game. I just thought it sounded cool and I wanted a name that would stick out and be unique. Additionally I joined around the time the site was covering news on KH3D so I thought to myself "why not have a name that's semi KH3D themed?" Most notably there's a quote from YMX in the game that says "This wakeless sleep will be your prison to wander forever." I changed sleep to dream because it reminded me of TWEWY, and also I just thought dream sounded better than sleep, and voila, that's how I came up with my username!~

Yeah....probably put more thought into it than I should have but that's where my username comes from!  xP

Nah! It's great to put a lot of thought into something. I mean, it's gonna be your identity from there on, and perhaps forever if it's really good! I didn't put much thought into mine, I don't think I have ever done that, but I'm stuck with them now~!

Irony, me seeing this and you having your DW signature, you. :P

"Doctor Artist" was a name made up as a nickname by my friend/companion. We met at SacAnime Convention, and she saw my art. I was drawing a lot of stuff that day, mainly Doctor Who characters. She ended up complimenting me about them, then questioned my cosplay. 

You see, I was wearing what today is known as the Doctor Artist outfit, but at the time it was absolutely nothing. I pretty much just threw on a bunch of clothes from my closet that I never wear, anything that reminded me of the Doctor, y'know? After explaining, she pretty much combined my idea with my art, and called me the Doctor's Artist, then lightbulb, she officialized it as Doctor Artist, and I've kept it ever since. 

It ended up sticking, made some artwork of the "Doctor Artist" and kept going to Cons as such, and people liked it, so it just stuck as a character and visual persona of my art pieces. 

Oh, hello! Yes! I was slowly getting into DW when I last was here. Was seeing little bit of this, little bit of that. Liked it, so I put a ring on it plasted it on my profile. I am probably gonna drag my butt onto netflix and watch it soon.

Cool name, I really like it. It's different and stands out. 

Oh, hello! Yes! I was slowly getting into DW when I last was here. Was seeing little bit of this, little bit of that. Liked it, so I put a ring on it plasted it on my profile. I am probably gonna drag my butt onto netflix and watch it soon.

Cool name, I really like it. It's different and stands out. 

Sweetness! It is definitely a complex show when it comes to the timeline, so, yeah. Plus, I'm into Art History, so there's a lot of places they go and people they meet that gives me a smile sometimes. 

Talk to me if you get to any good parts that stand out! I'm a complete nerd when it comes to the series. 

I just used the same one as my youtube username. Given that I'm too lazy to change it and it's not a username I use if I create new accounts any where else, I reckon my 14yr old self all those years ago just slapped words together. It really isn't a good username, but eh.

Sweetness! It is definitely a complex show when it comes to the timeline, so, yeah. Plus, I'm into Art History, so there's a lot of places they go and people they meet that gives me a smile sometimes. Talk to me if you get to any good parts that stand out! I'm a complete nerd when it comes to the series. 

I'll make sure to do just that! <3

My name mixed up with an X in it. Trece is Thirteen in Spanish.

Oh, I know, I speak a bit of shitty written Spanish.

It's cool!

Well,I have also wanted to make a new create name for games instead of always using my own name. And since I like the name Alex and magic. I created the name Alix.With how I have always loved magic,I used the term magi from Dragon Age. The number 13 gave about since I really like Roxas and that was his number in the organization. Along with 13 also being my favorite number.

Mine's pretty straight forward, plus I just tend to prefer using user names with the word "hero" in them, it keeps me consistent no matter which fandom I'm interacting with...plus on the off chance that I ever become a semi-almost-not-really-famous youtube person I would be more recognizable, but that's more of a delusion afterthought. X3""

As for the XIV, I think this may have been recently after 358/2 Days when I signed into the site and I believe FF XIV was still a big deal at the time, and I knew that there were going to be countless XIII's everywhere, so I figured it would be a good pick. Plus my youtube name has a 13 in it already so XIV gave me at least some variety. X3""

Edited by Hero of Light XIV

I don't know, it just came to me. My previous username was Two Become One and that was because it is one of my favorite keyblades. I want to change my username again, but apparently we can only have it changed once.