Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Luzzekatt

How did you come up with your username?

Mine was derived from Chrono Trigger and inspired by my favorite character from that game.  Janus (also known as Magus) fell from the magical society of Zeal into a society many centuries in the future.  There he was raised by monsters known as the Mystics, creatures that can use magic and probably the only beings left in this day and age that can.  So, in a sense, I'm naming myself after Janus: the Mystics' apprentice, even though many years later he became their lord.

Mine is just my name Mariel with the a weird combination of the word Key and Bash and i'm a girl obviously.

But if you want to know even more...

I was playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, i need a name for the team and i just typed: Keybash. It sticked to me when i started on Deviantart with MarielKeybash96. Later i started to use KeybasH as for all my usernames in social media. Any it's supposed to be KeybasH.

Xehanort > Terranort > Xemnas-anort > Nortanort!Or, if you prefer, after realizing how many Norts there were in the Kingdom Hearts series, it made sense that there would eventually be a Nort-a-nort.

I like your way of thinking.

I like your way of thinking.

Thank you! ... Then again, a lot of my thinking involves miniauture talking equines, radio hosts who are... not normal, to say the least, UNDER PRESSURE, and the like!

Oh, and a man following another man to find out the secret of his balls. His steel balls. 

My original name was ryanicool110

Then I made khrealm20012, and forgot ryanicool110's Password.

Then, due to my Ubsession with pokemon, I name changed to PokemonRyanLVL900, and finally, because I'm a huge Pachirisu fan, I got my Name changed to Pachirisu.

Just favorite character names smushed together..nothing fancy or interesting behind it

You would get so along with my friend. She's constantly looking for other people who share her Rise of the Guardians obsession.

This was a username I came up with because I use it on several games. I chose it a couple of years ago because I wanted for people to stop calling me a guy...and they still call me a guy in disguise. I'm thinking about changing my name because now I kinda just laugh at it, but I am still deciding. 

I've kept the same username since I was about 11, and it's served me well really cos it's not am embarrassing one like the ones you normally make at that age.

The first forum I joined was the Redwall Forum, back when there was like all of 10 people on it (I kid there was more xD) and I was supposed to go out later that day and my dad asked me how much money I had in my pocket when I was signing up.

Plot twist: I only had 1 quid in my pocket, but I knew I had another pound somewhere hence '2 quid is good'

It was often shortened to just 2 quid though, so when I joined here I thought I'd leave it as 2 quid but I'm missing the rest of my name quite badly.

WHAT ARE THEY SAYING ABOUT ME.

Nothing bad, haha. Some stuff such as the decision on the first ever KH13 mod was included in that discussion. xD

Well, I got my Username through the following:

(1) The part without the Parentheses is my first and last name. (I am NOT gonna give away my middle name though!)

(2) The part inside the parentheses is one if my nicknames me and my brother came up with. It should be obvious, but I am gonna say it anyways. It's Steven + Ventus, which equals SteVentus, therefore me and my brother agreed on this nickname for me. It was my name plus my favorite Kingdom Hearts Character.

Rock on!

Nothing bad, haha. Some stuff such as the decision on the first ever KH13 mod was included in that discussion. xD

Wow, I'm included in the KH13 history book, I'm honoured. Yeah, I do remember spotting my name in a thread by Sora96. 

Ahh, it is quite a tale...possibly. xP

As I was but a young and naive little boy, my original Internet Username/Alias was "Wizboy" and it accompanied me for a portion of my childhood Internet life, though Star Trek: Bridge Commander to an old forum called UFDF (United Federations' Defense Force), I used it for a good while. However, as I got a bit older, I fancied something different, so I mentioned it to a good friend of my family, who still keeps in contact and occasionally visits, and he used a Klingon Name Generator to help me decide. After several cycles through names, we came across "Kunivas". I decided I liked it and it became my next Internet Alias, also for Bridge Commander and UFDF, but then for other things later like Freelancer, then Xbox Live, then anything that allowed naming such as Web Games, then my old YouTube account and so on and so forth.

More recently in my timeline, I had to make a new YouTube Account due to losing access via Password Failure/Forgetting and I was mulling over my username...I had recently discovered Kingdom Hearts and Xemnas at the time, Xemnas being the first KH Character I heard the voice of, while a few others I saw and Xemnas in a Devil May Cry parody called "Devil May Cry: The Stupid Files" and as his title was "Superior of the In-Between", I decided to incorporate it into my username, hence: SuperiorKunivas! :D

As of now, I have used SuperiorKunivas for YouTube, here at KH13, the Angry Army Forums, Bungie.net and potentially a few other thingies. :)

For Xbox Live, PSN and others, I use Nero Kunivas, as I liked and still like the character Nero from Devil May Cry 4 so it became my Gaming Alias.

*Closes book*

The end. For now. ;)

Conspiracy I hacked Ruby Rose and got her banned then made this account taking her identity owoLol yush I want this to be the official story now xD

You again! I haven't seen you in a long time, Ruby  :happy:.