Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, out of every weapon you've seen in media(video games, anime, movies, etc.), which one do you think is the coolest/most creative?

Personally, I would have to go with Nami's(One Piece) weapon, the Clima Tact. I mean, it's a melee weapon that can manipulate the weather in many ways, including producing mirages and thunder clouds to strike her enemy. What isn't cool about that?

I think mine would be rather obvious, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway: the Monado.

Posted Image

Runner-up might be the Crowbar from Half Life since it's such an unexpected weapon to see used in an alien apocalypse, but it works so well.

Hmmmm...coolest weapon.............Probably the Witches' hair from the Bayonetta series. Seriously, how many people can honestly say they've retrained a demon using their own flowing locks? xD

coolest weapon is a little bit harder for me because there are so many weapons I think look really cool, though I really like the scythe type :)

most creative is definitely Ruby weapon, since she can use it as scythe and also other type of weapons and I really really love how it kinda changes :)

This is really tough for most of us probably, and so I'll just say three of my favorite weapons:

Water Shuriken

Posted Image

Giant's Sword/ Biggoron Knife

Posted ImagePosted Image

Blue Sword

Posted Image

I think mine would be rather obvious, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway: the Monado.

Posted Image

Runner-up might be the Crowbar from Half Life since it's such an unexpected weapon to see used in an alien apocalypse, but it works so well.

...and the Monado is somewhere on my list as well.

Rock on!

World of Warcraft's Frostmourne is pretty cool, though probably not the most creative. It's a possessed blade that Arthas uses to create an army of undead. 

Posted Image

Other than that, Keyblades have been the coolest to me. I just like the idea of it being a key as well as a sword. That, itself, is kind of creative.

There are probably way cooler weapons out there, but that's all I know of right now that would beat everything else I've seen.

Oh, I completely forgot about Akame's Murasame. A blade that always kills with the slightest scratch is pretty cool to see in action.

Actually, I think most of the Imperial Arms from Akame Ga Kill are up there for me... Incursio and the Cross Tail are really cool.

I really, really, really hate questions like these, because it's these kinds of questions that make me have to choose between so many things I love!  Gah, there are just so many awesome weapons out there!  I have to say that Keyblades are frickin badass for sure! They can unlock any lock, they can change shape, and for crying out loud, they can be used to transfer hearts into other bodies and turn ruins into castles!  What isn't amazing about these bad boys!?

But, there are also another set of weapons which I find intriguing and badass, and those are called Cursed Gears, from the anime/manga series called Seraph Of The End!  Cursed Gears are weapons that are obtained when humans make contracts with the demons that are housed inside said weapons!  If a human is able to overcome the trial the demon has for him/her, then that person receives the demon's acknowledgment, and then the human earns the possession of the Cursed Gears! Said weapons are the only things strong enough to take out and eliminate the Vampires, which are the bad guys of this anime/manga series.  What I also love most about these weapons is that some of them are summoned out of thin air...just like Keyblades! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I have heaps of weapons I want to suggest apart from Keyblade....

The combination armament Dengasher!

it consists of 4 parts which can be rearranged to turn into a Sword, a Rod, a Naginata or Halberd, An Axe, A Trident or a pistol

Posted Image

you're all wrong. because the gaster blaster exists.  Posted Image

too lazy to crop the image or anything so this will have to do. goat heads that fire super lasers that can deal damage even during moments of invulnerability and will always do 1 damage as well, but that one damage can stack and ignores armor, so firetruck everyone

Edited by Guest