Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

Hello. I'm from khinsider

Heehee...you even sound like you're from KHinsider. Everyone there speaks with such sophistication! X3 No worries though, we'll turn ya into a pirate soon enough. ;)

Welcome!!

Hey, Mikey, and welcome to the site!  I haven't spent a great deal on KHInsider, but I hope you enjoy it here on KH13.  I feel that this is a pretty awesome community and I've made some of my greatest friends on this site.  There's a lot of activity and, as you mentioned, KH content as well, so hopefully you find some things to enjoy and partake in. : )

Welcome to KH13, fellow Kingdom Hearts fan, we're glad to have you!  Ah, so you're a newcomer to the series, eh?  Have you liked playing the games so far?  Haha, I hope the series has been to your enjoyment!  Anyways, welcome to this wonderful site, and I hope you enjoy your time here!  Interact with the community, and look around and participate in the forums!  I bet you'll enjoy yourself here!  Because trust me, when you join KH13, you won't want to leave! ;)

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

thanks all for the warm welcome. I have just started playing unchained chi. It's really fun.thanks. Who's also playing unchained chi? i might need a guide on all of the mechancs. But thanks guys.

Depends, what guild are you a part of?Welcome to the site!The name's Steven, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like.If you have any questions or concerns about the site or want to know more about me, feel free to send me a PM (Envelope icon at top of page) or Talk to me in chat. (Bottom control Panel with a couple different buttons)Rock on!

Unicornris by the way. His so cool.

Oh, so then we're rivals. (Trying to reference Ephemera xD )

I am from Anguis. The name is Vaan, and you WILL KNOW OUR NAMES.

Posted Image

Just kidding. xD But seriously though, I am from Anguis. Feel free to let me know if you want to change guilds and join forces with my Team! You will NOT regret it!

Rock on!