Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gwynbleidd

Do you think we might get some Kingdom Hearts news during Paris Games Week?

For those of you that are unaware of the matter, next week is Paris Games Week. During this event, developers announce upcoming games as well as news about current games. What is known mostly about this event is that this year, Sony are using it as a means to showcase games after they had skipped Gamescom.

Anyway, after doing a bit of research, I gathered the Data below which lists some of the developers coming to the event. Listed below are Square Enix and Disney, so go figure.

post-57030-0-96787200-1445633507_thumb.jpg

(https://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/22426713941/sizes/z/)

However, the two companies could be there for different purposes - Square Enix for Tomb Raider, and Disney for Battlefront. But, it leaves the question as to whether Kingdom Hearts III or Kingdom Hearts in general may appear hear at all. After all, it is a week prior to the Premium Theater Event we are all so excited for, so is the likelihood diminished?

Leave your thoughts below.

I am extremely doubtful that Kingdom Hearts will make any appearance.  With D23 the next week, Square and Disney will likely hold off all information until then.  Anything shown about KH would likely be previous footage and news.

Edited by Ven983

Are you sure that is the PGW list? Its directly from PlayStation blog and that picture is located here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/22/playstation-experience-2015-exhibitors-list-playable-games/ which is not PGW. LOL.

EDIT: the title of the image on the site even says PlayStation experience, which isnt PGW.

Edited by Jake

I didn't even read your post, the title is enough; no, it won't appear.

If anything, it'll be II.8, which won't appear either in my opinion.

Agreed. The most they can give us is an Unchained X release date, otherwise noting. Besides, the following week is the Premium Theatre event. 

Are you sure that is the PGW list? Its directly from PlayStation blog and that picture is located here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/22/playstation-experience-2015-exhibitors-list-playable-games/ which is not PGW. LOL.EDIT: the title of the image on the site even says PlayStation experience, which isnt PGW.

Well, firetruck me. Sorry, that's embarrassing. Well, they could still show up at Sony's conference, but I don't expect information to appear since D23 is the following week. Still the topic of the thread is still relevant to people's thoughts. :)

Edited by Recusant Sora

So Paris Games Week is happening this week and, of course, we'll get new info on games and Square Enix will be there. So maybe we'll get some news about Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and Kingdom Hearts III. Not huge news but some news about it because we got D23 Expo Japan a few weeks later.

Don't we also have next Tuesday? Even though it probably is private, new stuff is new stuff.

Plenty of KH stuff about to come out of Japan. Enjoy it. No need to ask for more at Paris.

Plenty of KH stuff about to come out of Japan. Enjoy it. No need to ask for more at Paris.

Wait, I'm confused. I thought the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event is a different thing from the Paris stuff.

Edit - Ok I'm just stupid.... I just read that the premium theater is tied to D23...

Edited by Sorarocks93

Anyone who thinks we'll get KH at Paris Games Week is crazy. You have D23, just enjoy that.

Amen to that. I mean, is D23 not enough? They have confirmed a boatload of information to be released there for goodness sake. We should be grateful they actually are generous to an extreme because usually, they don't ever give huge amounts of information away ever.

We will literally be getting KH info less than a week after Paris Games Week, let's enjoy the offerings of this event and let the KH news be saved for the KH event.