Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

"Tales of" Series Discussion Thread

8 members have voted

1. 1. What main tales of character's name do you think sticks out the most?

• Cress Albane(Tales of Phantasia)
    • Stan Aileron (Tales of Destiny)
    • Rid Hershel(Tales of enternia)
    • Kyle Dunamis (Tales of Destiny 2)
    • Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
    • Veigue Lungberg (Tales of Rebirth)
    • Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia)
    • Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
    • Ruca Milda (Tales of Innocence)
    • Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
    • Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new world)
    • Kor Meteorite (Tales of hearts)
    • Asbel Lhant (Tales of Graces)
    • Tales of Xillia (Jude Mathis)
    • Tales of Xillia (Millia Maxwell)
    • Tales of Xillia 2 (Lugder Will Kresnik)

Well of course! Tales is very lovable!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah the series is awesome. Right now it's doing a better job in the JRPG gaming industry than FF, itself, has been in these past few years.

Yeah the series is awesome. Right now it's doing a better job in the JRPG gaming industry than FF, itself, has been in these past few years.

Yes, agreed. After playing some of the games, the series instantly became my 3rd favorite game series of all time with FF being the 2nd and KH being the 1st.

From a certain point of view, perhaps.

Yeah. But lately the FF series has not been in its prime like it was back in the 90's. I want that feeling where I see a new FF game and get totally hyped by it. And when I buy and play it my expectation are blown over the roof again. So far FF XV has giving me this hype feeling again but lately the gameplay in the recent FF games have not lived up to the game's expectations. I hope FF XV gives me that feeling I had back in the 90's

Yeah. But lately the FF series has not been in its prime like it was back in the 90's. I want that feeling where I see a new FF game and get totally hyped by it. And when I buy and play it my expectation are blown over the roof again. So far FF XV has giving me this hype feeling again but lately the gameplay in the recent FF games have not lived up to the game's expectations. I hope FF XV gives me that feeling I had back in the 90's

Well we haven't exactly seen a new mainline game in half a decade. And it won't go back to its prime from the '90s.

I have thoroughly enjoyed nearly every main FF game aside from XII. However XV is looking to be legendary.

Well we haven't exactly seen a new mainline game in half a decade. And it won't go back to its prime from the '90s.

That's why i hope FF XV brings back the greatness that FF once was back at its prime.

Edited by Tails

Good luck with that.

Well, don't you, yourself, have the same expectations for FF XV? Like me, you too hope that it delivers the expectations and the hype that it has gotten over the years it has been advertised.

Well, don't you, yourself, have the same expectations for FF XV? Like me, you too hope that it delivers the expectations and the hype that it has gotten over the years it has been advertised.

I expect a quality game, it is not looking like a masterpiece. And hype? I have seen soooo many people not be hyped by it any more. Additionally, sales for Type-0 HD proved the hype is at an all time low.

I expect a quality game, it is not looking like a masterpiece. And hype? I have seen soooo many people not be hyped by it any more. Additionally, sales for Type-0 HD proved the hype is at an all time low.

Well, wasn't the low sales for Type-0 HD due to the fact that a lot people already imported the game back when it was JPN exclusive? And wow, I'm surprised by your thoughts on FF XV in terms of expectations considering your advertising on FF games espeically with final fantasy x/x-2 HD Remaster.

Edited by Tails

I think it is looking like a masterpiece, but okay.

Well, wasn't the low sales for Type-0 HD due to the fact that a lot people already imported the game back when it was JPN exclusive? And wow, I'm surprised by your thoughts on FF XV in terms of expectations considering your advertising on FF games espeically with final fantasy x/x-2 HD Remaster.

How many people imported it? Lol?

Well the demo is okay, sales were really low for Type-0 HD to the point where you can still easily buy the Day One edition. And if you look at Google, the amount of searches for FFXV is really, really low for an FF game.

X/X-2 HD is amazing, plan and simple.

I think it is looking like a masterpiece, but okay.

You think everything from Square is. Lol.

Well the demo is okay, sales were really low for Type-0 HD to the point where you can still easily buy the Day One edition. And if you look at Google, the amount of searches for FFXV is really, really low for an FF game.

I don't think XII, DoC, X-2, Hitman, or Deus Ex is.

Well, I can't calculate that. But I know a lot of FF fans have imported the original Japanese PSP version. And yeah i hear FF X/X-2 HD Remaster is pretty good. I, myself, plan to buy it sometime soon to see how great it truly is.

Edited by Tails

I seriously doubt you've played Hitman or Deus Ex. And then, that's just three examples.

Well, I can't calculate that. But I know a lot of FF fans have imported the original Japanese PSP version. And yeah i hear FF X/X-2 HD Remaster is pretty good. I, myself, plan to buy it sometime soon to see how great it truly is.

The reason they did Type-0 HD was due to the people who weren't importing, those who begged for a localized version and in the end it sold really bad.

I seriously doubt you've played Hitman or Deus Ex. And then, that's just three examples.

The reason they did Type-0 HD was due to the people who weren't importing, those who begged for a localized version and in the end it sold really bad.

Wow. So did you import the PSP version? Or did you buy the HD remastered version?

Wow. So did you import the PSP version? Or did you buy the HD remastered version?

Type-0 HD of course. And to be fair, I quite enjoyed Type-0 HD. Much better than the demo. But it still sold really bad.

Dues Ex no, Hitman yes.