Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

"Tales of" Series Discussion Thread

8 members have voted

1. 1. What main tales of character's name do you think sticks out the most?

• Cress Albane(Tales of Phantasia)
    • Stan Aileron (Tales of Destiny)
    • Rid Hershel(Tales of enternia)
    • Kyle Dunamis (Tales of Destiny 2)
    • Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
    • Veigue Lungberg (Tales of Rebirth)
    • Senel Coolidge (Tales of Legendia)
    • Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
    • Ruca Milda (Tales of Innocence)
    • Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)
    • Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new world)
    • Kor Meteorite (Tales of hearts)
    • Asbel Lhant (Tales of Graces)
    • Tales of Xillia (Jude Mathis)
    • Tales of Xillia (Millia Maxwell)
    • Tales of Xillia 2 (Lugder Will Kresnik)

Wait, hold up, so there's going to be an anime for all three of those Tales games?  I think I'm going to die!!!!! <3

Omg, Ufotable is such a great anime studio! X_X

yeah, it seems like it. I could be wrong though

Edited by Kaito Daimon

I want a dubbed version of Tales of the Abyss, I like the dubbed voices from the game.

I want it too. It's my favorite tales game. I prefer dub anyways :)

Edited by Kaito Daimon

I want a dubbed version of Tales of the Abyss, I like the dubbed voices from the game.

I already bought the original, but I would so buy a blu-ray rerelease with an English dub.

As for a Tales anime... hmm. Abyss and Symphonia already had one and Vesperia got a movie so they're out. I guess it's between Xillia1/2, Graces, or Hearts out of the ones I've played. The one I'd like to see most is Xillia 2, but it'd be weird to do that without one for Xillia 1. I think I'll go for Hearts, but Xillia wouldn't be bad.

I already bought the original, but I would so buy a blu-ray rerelease with an English dub.

As for a Tales anime... hmm. Abyss and Symphonia already had one and Vesperia got a movie so they're out. I guess it's between Xillia1/2, Graces, or Hearts out of the ones I've played. The one I'd like to see most is Xillia 2, but it'd be weird to do that without one for Xillia 1. I think I'll go for Hearts, but Xillia wouldn't be bad.

If hearts gets an anime, I REALLY hope it gets an english dub. 

If hearts gets an anime, I REALLY hope it gets an english dub. 

I was sorely missing a dub when I played the game. Especially since some of the characters had really obnoxious voices (Corundum was the worst, and Beryl had her moments). I don't really know how likely it would be to get a dub, though, since they didn't do it with Abyss, and didn't ever bother to even release a subbed version of Symphonia. :(

I was sorely missing a dub when I played the game. Especially since some of the characters had really obnoxious voices (Corundum was the worst, and Beryl had her moments). I don't really know how likely it would be to get a dub, though, since they didn't do it with Abyss, and didn't ever bother to even release a subbed version of Symphonia. :(

Hopefully they will notice that there are A LOT more Tales fans outside of Japan then they think so they can at least take a dub version of any tales game into consideration.

I got in touch by it by looking at somebody's game collection and I starred at the game "Tales of Graces" because the game cover looked cool and the name for the game was interesting so I asked if I could borrow to game and from that moment I became a Tales fan. :)

Edited by Kaito Daimon

Abyss got released on the 3DS, the title sounded interesting so I looked up reviews. Decided to get the game, bought it, played two hours, stopped for two months, went back, then played through the game twice. I've been into the series ever since.

I got into tales with Symphonia. My friends bought it for the GameCube when it first came out. I remember going over every weekend and him his sister and I would all play it into the wee small hours of the mornin. It was so much fun we got super vested into our characters (mine was/is Genis ^_^) and it was great yelling at each other to casthe certain spells or certain techniques or gels or whatever. It's one of my fondest memories and I love the tales series to this day deeply. Despite the fact my friend and I grew apart after that. I'll always cherish what Tales of Symphonia did for that friendship and that part of my childhood

I started out with Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS. I was about to go on a trip and I'd be in the car for a while so I figured I should pick up a new game to keep myself busy. I had been looking for a good JRPG to play on the 3DS and I saw it in the store and gave it a try. It was pretty good, although it took me a long time to actually finish it. Started playing it and go about 34 hours in and then just suddenly stopped. Didn't pick it up again for a year and when I finally did I felt too much time had passed in order for me to just dive back in so I started it all over and actually finished it.

My cousin lend my his copy of Tales of Symphonia years ago,he liked the game a lot so he wanted me to try it,but back then I couldn't beat the game because I couldn't understand english.Then years later a friend show me his game call Tales of the Abyss on 3DS and I look at it and I'm like: it looks like that game Tales of Symphonia I played ages ago and he told that they are part of the same series,the Tales series,so I looked up all the games of the series and I bought Tales of Graces to give the series a shot and I loved it and ever since I bought all the Tales games I could.

I was looking on amazon for new games for my 3ds and stumbled upon Tales of the Abyss, I ordered it, played it a little, stopped playing (I have no idea why), for some reason I went back to Amazon and ordered Graces f, never looked back since then.

Abyss got released on the 3DS, the title sounded interesting so I looked up reviews. Decided to get the game, bought it, played two hours, stopped for two months, went back, then played through the game twice. I've been into the series ever since.

Havce you ever thought of getting the original PS2 version as well?

I've been wondering about this ever since bandai namco announced that both tales of zestiria tales of berseria are going to be ported to the ps4. They don't count because they are just ports, not games made for the ps4. I think they are probably going to announce a tales game for the ps4 in 2017. What do you guys think? 

Edited by Kaito Daimon