Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VisitJoan

How do you like to play competitive multiplayer?

99 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to play competitive multiplayer?

• Working with other players to get an advantage.
    • Messing with one individual player for fun!
    • I strategize accordingly alone.
    • Go in with guns ablazing! (Or whatever you use)
    • Stay back and try not to get damaged.
    • Another way? Tell us below!

Brought to you buy Steven Drake (SteVentus).

Me?  I'm not exactly sure what I do.  Although I do that that messing with one player option.

Edit: Misread question. I like to play as a team, so I usually tend to go support when I can. If not, then I usually go for full offense. At least my own score will reflect how well I'm doing.

Edited by Dave

Mostly, I just go in and attack with an attack pattern that works well with me.  Throughout the match or whatever you want to call it, I evaluate other players habits and adjust accordingly.  i am much more of a team player though rather than a free-for-all.

Truly a reflection of my hopes of working with others: Team up with others to get an advantage. I want to succeed, but to do that, I can't always do it alone.

So basically, I am not a fan of Free-For-All, and I love working with Friends who are as focused and determined as I am in Team Battles (Or Team Deathmatch).

Rock on!

How do I like to play competitive multiplayer? Easily it's every man for himself! Everytime I play Super Smash Bros. I always try to win by myself. Besides my friends and I get so so competitive that it's so hard to work together.

The only competitive multiplayer games I've played online are Call Of Duty: Black Ops I and II,(which are the only COD games I actually like! :3) My way of playing is a mix of working with others, going it alone, and going guns ablazing!  I figure that perfect mix of those three elements is the play style that suits me best!

I really don't play any other competitive multiplayer games, since my main focus is single-player games! :3