Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Dissidia trailer, Tidus confirmed

That remix of the Dissidia main theme is so good,I can't wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack.They didn't show any new characters and the game is coming next month,so that's a bit weird.

is it for vita or ps4?

For arcade next month and PS4 in 2017.

What system is it for?

Arcade next month and PS4 in 2017.

That remix of the Dissidia main theme is so good,I can't wait to hear the rest of the soundtrack.They didn't show any new characters and the game is coming next month,so that's a bit weird.

They'll be adding new characters post-launch.

Well at least one Destiny islander has been confirmed for the game for now, lol. X)

Still, that trailer was so hype. I really hope they add a story mode to the PS4 port. X3

You'll only get one "Destiny Islander".

I'm sure they'll get a scenario for the PS4 version.

You'll only get one "Destiny Islander".

I'm sure they'll get a scenario for the PS4 version.

You know, I just recently realized this but it seems that none of the villains have been announced/shown in these trailers or in the gameplay. I want to play as some of the villains in this game if it comes to PS4 in 2017.

You know, I just recently realized this but it seems that none of the villains have been announced/shown in these trailers or in the gameplay. I want to play as some of the villains in this game if it comes to PS4 in 2017.

They shown the villains for I-VII in screenshots and renders and such.

And it will come to PS4 in 2017, they've shown the PS4 version and said the arcade version will be a timed exclusive of at least a year.

Never say never, that's my motto. I'm fine with being optimistic until they straight up say "no, that's about it" and I see that it really is about it.

Wakka & Selphie are far down the pecking order. FFX has Yuna, Auron, Rikku and Paine to worry about. FFVIII has at least one character before Selphie.

Wakka & Selphie are far down the pecking order. FFX has Yuna, Auron, Rikku and Paine to worry about. FFVIII has at least one character before Selphie.

Well those guys chances will be what they are, my hopeful is a little more obvious. Chances aren't strong, but a fan can dream.

They shown the villains for I-VII in screenshots and renders and such.

And it will come to PS4 in 2017, they've shown the PS4 version and said the arcade version will be a timed exclusive of at least a year.

Can you show me these renders and screenshots?