Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video The GMV Contest of 2015/16! - The final ever! - khoathkeeper13 is your final champion

I decided to enter the contest with a video that I did a while back. This video on my other account was lagging and not working, so I post my video on my new account.

In other words, here's my entry.

I decided to enter the contest with a video that I did a while back. This video on my other account was lagging and not working, so I post my video on my new account.In other words, here's my entry.http://youtube.com/watch?v=CKemRUZynJQ

That's not a music video.

That's not a music video.

Oh silly me, because I thought the rules said that "I should least add Clips and Music from the franchise.

Okay, I want in on this contest, just for the sheer joy of participating in a gmv contest! :3

Since right now I don't have that much time to make a gmv right now, I'll link here three gmv's I made in the past, which I think are pretty darn cool! :3

Good luck to everyone competing!  Have fun! :D

Okay, I want in on this contest, just for the sheer joy of participating in a gmv contest! :3

Since right now I don't have that much time to make a gmv right now, I'll link here three gmv's I made in the past, which I think are pretty darn cool! :3

Good luck to everyone competing!  Have fun! :D

Haha, thanks for entering. But you'll need to pick one for this stage.

I tell you what FurySpark, your GMV making skills have always impressed me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to match them, especially with the programme that I'm limited to using, however if I can at least come second to you that'll be reward enough for me!

I have a video I started months ago calling for me to finish it now.  Count me in :D

How's your video coming along?

I tell you what FurySpark, your GMV making skills have always impressed me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to match them, especially with the programme that I'm limited to using, however if I can at least come second to you that'll be reward enough for me!

I'm glad to see you back, will you have your video up soon?

How's your video coming along?

I'm glad to see you back, will you have your video up soon?

Yes, as long as you don't mind me uploading a video I've entered previously for this round. It'll take some time for me to make a new one as I'm 18 months out of practice!