Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Video The GMV Contest of 2015/16! - The final ever! - khoathkeeper13 is your final champion

Semi Final #1 has been decided

FurySpark v Felixx - Winner: FurySpark

FurySpark is in his 5th straight Grand Final.

We're now waiting on khoathkeeper13 & Charlotte Kinouchi. The deadline remains December 20. If you need an extension please let me know.
Edited by Sora96

Semi Final #1 has been decided

FurySpark v Felixx - Winner: FurySpark

FurySpark is in his 5th straight Grand Final.

We're now waiting on khoathkeeper13 & Charlotte Kinouchi. The deadline remains December 20. If you need an extension please let me know.

It was really fun and I'm glad I took part in this contest, especially since it's the last. Would'nt have thought that I come this far :)

Good luck guys! :D

Semi Finals

FurySpark v Felixx - Winner: FurySpark
khoathkeeper13 v Charlotte Kinouchi - Winner: khoathkeeper13

Thank you for entering again Charlotte.

Here we go. FurySpark and khoathkeeper13 one more time. It's time to settle the score once and forever. khoathkeeper13 won 2011 defeating FurySpark and FurySpark won 2012, 2013 defeating khoathkeeper13 and 2014.

Grand Final

FurySpark v khoathkeeper13

Deadline: January 11

Semi Finals

FurySpark v Felixx - Winner: FurySpark
khoathkeeper13 v Charlotte Kinouchi - Winner: khoathkeeper13

Thank you for entering again Charlotte.

Here we go. FurySpark and khoathkeeper13 one more time. It's time to settle the score once and forever. khoathkeeper13 won 2011 defeating FurySpark and FurySpark won 2012, 2013 defeating khoathkeeper13 and 2014.

Grand Final

FurySpark v khoathkeeper13

Deadline: January 11

Well I knew I wasn't going to win but I had fun entering so I don't mind! Thank you for all the years you've hosted this competition Sora96 and good luck to the finalists!

It's going to take a little bit for this to finish uploading, so I'm just going to leave this here and get some sleep now.

I'm so sorry for always making you guys wait on me D:

I just like to say thanks to Sora96, I've really enjoyed these contests.  I don't edit very often so these contests really pushed me to learn how to edit better, especially going against such an amazing editor like FurySpark.  Thank you so much! :D

Before I announce the winner I would like to say thank you to you both, without you these contests wouldn't have lasted this long. I would also like to thank everyone else who has ever entered.

Now... the winner of the final ever GMV Contest is khoathkeeper13! FurySpark's legendary unbeaten streak ends and khoathkeeper13 claims her 2nd title.

Thank you all.

Edited by Sora96