Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Alright KH13 Members!

And this is why people get disappointed: They Hype too much. It's a Fan Event, with fun stuff. New KH3 info is pushing it personally.

New information is pretty much a given at this point. ;)

New information is pretty much a given at this point. ;)

That doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Already I'm seeing far too high expectations, like some people have said they want/expect a Demo of KH3...a Demo...for an Unfinished and in early development GAME. Yes there's Gameplay. but not enough for a Demo.

I'm just saying that people need to chill for a moment and lower their expectations. In other words: No Hype.

Ever. It only leads to disappointment.

That doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Already I'm seeing far too high expectations, like some people have said they want/expect a Demo of KH3...a Demo...for an Unfinished and in early development GAME. Yes there's Gameplay. but not enough for a Demo. I'm just saying that people need to chill for a moment and lower their expectations. In other words: No Hype. Ever. It only leads to disappointment.

Agreed. I expect less significant things,aside from the promised trailer, such as MAYBE another world announcement and some characters in the Kingdom Shader.

Watch it be a 15 minute video of a guy talking, with no gameplay at all. xD

I fully expect that, personally.

I'm usually just in the middle when it comes to Hype, but at this point, I'm low on the scale just to spite those who are high really. xD

Isn't the event two hours long? Of the time that is given, we can expect at most 10 minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS III content. I'm usually optimistic, but on this occasion I am going to be pessimistic as I want to be pleasantly surprised.

Agreed. I expect less significant things,aside from the promised trailer, such as MAYBE another world announcement and some characters in the Kingdom Shader.

pretty much a given that we're going to see a new world at the event. 

We will most likely get to see a new 2.8 trailer which shows gameplay material form BBS 0.2 and a fresh KH3 trailer or a new world announcement. Maybe we even get some news regarding the FF7 remake since Nomura will be the Director of it.

That doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Already I'm seeing far too high expectations, like some people have said they want/expect a Demo of KH3...a Demo...for an Unfinished and in early development GAME. Yes there's Gameplay. but not enough for a Demo.

I'm just saying that people need to chill for a moment and lower their expectations. In other words: No Hype.

Ever. It only leads to disappointment.

Well it was already confirmed that new KH info would be shown there. Also, the closest we're getting to a KH3 demo is KH 0.2 in the KH 2.8 HD collection.

Edited by Tails

Well it was already confirmed that new KH info would be shown there. Also, the closest we're getting to a KH3 demo is KH 0.2 in the KH 2.5 HD collection.

Regardless, the Hype shouldn't even be present.

At all.

I'd wait until mid to late 2016 to start getting Hype, perhaps even wait 'till 2017.

But not now.

Regardless, the Hype shouldn't even be present.

At all.

I'd wait until mid to late 2016 to start getting Hype, perhaps even wait 'till 2017.

But not now.

Meh, I'm just excited foe this event, haha. Also meant to say KH 2.8 not 2.5 lol.