Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroKitteh

What main character would you freak out over if they appeared in a KHIII trailer?

70 members have voted

1. 1. What main character would you freak out over if they appeared in a KHIII trailer?

I would absolutely freak out if I saw Ven in a new KHIII trailer, he's always been my favorite character since he was introduced. I also didn't add Sora, Donald, Goofy, Eraqus or Xehanort because they've already appeared.

Here's to hoping we get a new big trailer at D23 Japan and see some characters that haven't appeared in KHIII trailers yet. Even if it's just a split second, that's enough for me!

Vanitas. So far, he's my favourite KH villain/antagonist. If he appears in a KH3 trailer, I would be freaking out like crazy. BUT, it's highly unlikely since it has been recently been confirmed that the Guardians of Light and Seekers of Darkness will be revealed at the end of the game, even though it's obvious he'll be a Seeker of Darkness.

It's really hard to say. Frankly I'd freak out if I saw anyone especially in the beautiful new engine... However we already somewhat saw Aqua, so as much as she's my favorite character in the entire universe that was ever made I'd rather see someone else. I would love to see Ventus or Terra, but considering this IS a KH3 trailer I feel that it's only right to see Riku next. Because of this I really want to see Riku.

I'd also love to see Vanitas or Roxas, but that's highly unlikely.

LEA! For sure, it has gotta be Lea. 

I hope they "Get it memorized" for some trailer in the future.... :) 

Maleficent. The mistress of all evil needs more screen time.

imagine if we saw something related to Maleficent the movie or even Descendants in the trailer ....... 

There is quite obviously a lot of people who would be excited to see Riku in a new KH3 trailer, ESPECIALLY if he get's a new appearance as well. I'm among those who would be excited to see him, but I would also like to see the other characters, particularly Kairi. I really want to see her get the treatment that I've been hoping to see from her for some time now, a nice new outfit (it would have been nice to know what a Realm of Sleep outfit would have looked like, but I doubt we'll be going back again), if playable a really fitting gameplay style, Hayden Panettiere reprising her voice again, and a decent story arc revolving around her desire to be helpful and stronger, as well as what kind of added pressure being both a princess of heart and a Keyblade wielder would bring to her (she's likely at greater risk of becoming a target from the Seekers). So any appearance of her in the trailer that gives any indication of more interesting things being done with her character, as well as a new look, would be really cool to see.

I'd also be psyched if any of the other characters mentioned showed up in the trailer. Really I just want to see how amazing everyone looks in this engine, but I would also love to get any hints as to how they'll contribute to the story this time around. I'm also hoping that this might be the longest KH game ever in terms of story. With everything going down that's been a culmination of about 9 titles in the making, you would need plenty of time to get the pacing set up well so that you have no (or at least very few) loose ends left untied by the time you reach the final confrontation. Plus it's an experience I don't want to end too soon, so if it can be even longer than KH2 that would be awesome. I feel that would give us plenty of time to interact with each of the characters and see how the story works with them and maybe even see how they contribute to the gameplay possibly.

But at the very least, I'd love to see Riku and Kairi in all their next-gen glory.

Baymax. He'd have the debut of being the first Kingdom Hearts 3 character from a Disney Revival Animation movie on a cutscene.

Ventus. For reasons described through many other discussions and threads I have posted in. Plus, he's my favorite KH character, so me freaking out over Ven's appearance in KH3 would be normal. xD

Rock on!